Here we go , a good one :)
NOVBU This is call 2-2008 strike $155
Got in today at $10 target above 100% maybe more ...
I'm trying to buy options with more than 3 months expiration for more safety ..
I got more than 190% on this one NOVBF strike 130 last friday , now I'm buying strike 155 and I expect this stock to pass $160 in a few weeks ..
good luck
Last $12.79 this is 28% in one day ;D
Second day reached $14.10 this is 41% ;D
I wish anyone bought it with me 8)
Today the stock had a split 2 fo 1 and the stock price closed friday at $144.50 today opened $72.25 therefore the option symbol ws changed from NOV BU to NOV BW
the new symboil is NOV BW last price is $7 which's equal to $14 before the split ..
I'm still up 40% on this one , I won't sell it soon .I will wait for another good move to take my 100+% ;)
good luck
Last price $8.30 this is 66% gain and still not willing to sell ...
I'll wait for more time because I think this will shoot up soon ..
Last $8.90 almost 80% gain
I sold 1/2 of my holding today at $11.50 for a 130% gain ..
I'm planning to sell the other half for another 100% soon ;)
good job, Garoh!
too bad i am currently dont have any cash on my hands, other wise i will follow you on this one.
please keep post the new picks. i did learn a lot from your picks.
BTW...AAPL should hit $180, if breaks, then $200 without problem. Good time to call?
Quote from: gix330 on October 16, 2007, 12:35:38 AM
good job, Garoh!
too bad i am currently dont have any cash on my hands, other wise i will follow you on this one.
please keep post the new picks. i did learn a lot from your picks.
BTW...AAPL should hit $180, if breaks, then $200 without problem. Good time to call?
Hi gix330
Sorry for the delay ..
AAPL is a good buy now , APVDD is a good one (April 220 )
good luck
Quote from: Garoh on October 15, 2007, 07:04:32 PM
I sold 1/2 of my holding today at $11.50 for a 130% gain ..
I'm planning to sell the other half for another 100% soon ;)
sorry for not updating my picks , I've been too busy lately ..
As I mentioned before I sold half of my position at $11.50 , the stock went down sharply with the general market decline .
I bought double the quantity at $3.50 yesterday to bring my average cost to $4 .
This is the option symbol NOVBW I still have more than 90 days for expiration and I'll just wait :)
good luck
This stock is ready to make a good jump very soon . :)