3SOF

Public 3SOF Boards => Stock Picking => Topic started by: saffeysite1 on May 20, 2005, 04:09:01 PM

Title: FC
Post by: saffeysite1 on May 20, 2005, 04:09:01 PM
I like this one.  Broke out in Mid April and has continued with a nice follow through. 

I would have liked to have [email protected].  What do you think would be the next Buy point?


Title: Re: FC
Post by: kinsley on May 22, 2005, 12:50:04 AM

maybe a correction to $4 will make a good entry zone
Title: Re: FC
Post by: saffeysite1 on May 23, 2005, 10:45:41 AM
Never see $4 now, Busted thru the roof, up to $5.40 and only morning time.  I hate when I didn't jump on this last week.  Oh well, At least my calls are still there. 
Title: Re: FC
Post by: saffeysite1 on May 23, 2005, 04:00:42 PM
This Stock keeps on ticking and ticking.  I like the fact that break outs are now following thru, a good sign for the overall market.
Title: FC BO soon
Post by: la-onda on June 02, 2005, 11:06:22 AM
Just check the FC Chart (thanks to GRU board)
Title: FC
Post by: saffeysite1 on July 26, 2005, 11:03:21 PM
Sitting right on the 50MA.  It looks like it's poised for the next move up.  Keep on watch.
Title: Re: FC
Post by: setravis on January 01, 2007, 01:25:42 PM
"FC" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.   ;)                   
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.   ;)                 
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$      ;D


Friday's closing chart....... "Happy New Year"