3SOF

Premium Service => Members Corner => Topic started by: setravis on October 04, 2005, 07:26:22 AM

Title: BSIC.....• Basic Earth Named 'Fastest Growing' by Oil & Gas Financial Journal
Post by: setravis on October 04, 2005, 07:26:22 AM
You might want to take a look at this one members.
I have a thread running on this one,on the Public Boards Penny Stock Picking.
I just thought I would post it here if you all are interested.
Instead of posting more charts and all just go to the Penny Stock Picking Board and check it out.
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=838.0
This one made a nice move yesterday!
I had some traders to join me yesterday on the thread with their buys.
I was getting lonely in there ;D
Check it out.......
Title: Re: BSIC.....• Basic Earth Named 'Fastest Growing' by Oil & Gas Financial Journal
Post by: REALDEALS21 on October 04, 2005, 11:28:22 AM
I like that 1 ! What about TMY or PYR ?? ;D
Title: Re: BSIC.....• Basic Earth Named 'Fastest Growing' by Oil & Gas Financial Journal
Post by: setravis on November 06, 2005, 04:28:45 PM
Very weak looking.
BSIC has a poor looking chart and indicators. It broke below the 13 and 50-day EMA
approaching the 200-day EMA at $1.80. Doesn't look like there is any buy power.
If if breaks the 200-day EMA, it's headed toward the $1.50 area.
The next couple of weeks will be critical, does it hold at this level, or does it
drop considerably? If it holds and moves up on volume, $2.50 area looks good. 

Technicals
Last Price Quote is:
-11.32%below 13-day EMA
-16.84%below 50-day EMA
RS Rating: N/A 

Fundamentals
Earnings Expected on Nov 14

Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $32.84 
P/E Ratio: 16.40 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: N/A
Last Analyst Rating: N/A