3SOF

Public 3SOF Boards => Stock Picking => Topic started by: tommyt on May 31, 2005, 06:58:06 PM

Title: ABTL
Post by: tommyt on May 31, 2005, 06:58:06 PM
I 'm not a chart guy, but is this poised to fill a $6-7 gap if the volume spikes? Sorry, I haven't learned how to post a chart yet.
Title: Re: ABTLE
Post by: stocky on May 31, 2005, 08:05:37 PM
Chart does not look good to me. I will stay away from it rather.
Title: Re: ABTLE
Post by: setravis on May 31, 2005, 09:16:55 PM
The chart tommyt. I'm going to put it to my watch list.
good luck trading guys!!!
Title: ABTL
Post by: hawk on September 11, 2006, 08:02:19 PM
 :)
look at this one..
it would be good for this week..
smoothly uptrending.

might try to reach 3.5

(http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=ABTL&t=5d&q=l&l=on&z=m&p=&a=m26-12-9)
Title: Re: ABTL
Post by: setravis on January 01, 2007, 04:02:37 PM
"ABTL" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.   ;)                   
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.      ;)               
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$      ;D


Friday's closing chart....... "Happy New Year" !