3SOF

Public 3SOF Boards => Stock Picking => Topic started by: saffeysite1 on May 06, 2005, 06:09:43 PM

Title: CVO
Post by: saffeysite1 on May 06, 2005, 06:09:43 PM
The chart looks good.  I would say the PP is at $8.45

Keep it on the radar.

SS
Title: Re: CVO looks like it may break out soon.
Post by: saffeysite1 on May 06, 2005, 08:40:21 PM
Just got a tip that this stock is not a good buy.   Things happening in the company that aren't good.

A lot of people are holding and waiting to unload thier shares when the stock goes up between $8.40 to $10.0.
Title: CVO - Asending Triangle Formation
Post by: calven on August 16, 2005, 03:02:00 PM
Any thoughts out there about this one TA artists out there? Looks like its very bullish to me...
Title: CVO
Post by: calven on August 16, 2005, 04:04:02 PM
Another ascending triangle play...could breakout very soon. A close above 8.50 on high volume and this will take off...
Title: Re: CVO
Post by: calven on August 25, 2005, 04:23:56 PM
A little update on CVO. Looks like it broke out of its ascending triangle...
Title: Re: CVO
Post by: stocky on August 29, 2005, 12:58:15 AM
There is a lot of insider buying going on in CVO. Thinking of starting position. But MAYl wait for atleast a day to see how market digest hurricane.
Title: Cenvo
Post by: guitarman on September 27, 2005, 09:27:29 PM
Hi
I read about Cenvo in Barrons a few weeks ago. It reported 5 insiders buying a large number of shares.
I bought soley based on this. The financial (my Fidelity Account) reports didn't give me any real insight.
I have been looking for news why the stock would move but haven't seen anything?
Now, it looks like it is beginning to move?
Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Title: Re: Cenvo
Post by: Waschbaer on September 29, 2005, 11:12:26 AM
guitarman --

That's ticker CVO, right? Cenveo, Inc. I ask because I don't have local data for some stocks.
Title: Re: Cenvo
Post by: Waschbaer on September 29, 2005, 12:53:32 PM
Well, unless you mean Cenvo Webhosting . . . but no,  I think CVO is the one you mean.

Following are two perspectives you may find interesting. This company was also on my radar screen for the same reason—if we're on the same page!  LOL

(http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepr9fe/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cvo1.jpg)

(http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepr9fe/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cvo2.jpg)
Title: Re: Cenvo
Post by: guitarman on September 29, 2005, 08:28:44 PM
Yes! that's it - CVO - Sorry about the ambiguity
I was curoious to know what might be the reason so many insiders were scooping it up.
Thanks Again
Title: Re: Cenvo
Post by: Waschbaer on September 30, 2005, 12:21:59 AM
QuoteI was curious to know what might be the reason so many insiders were scooping it up.

Right. That's always the question.  :)

Here's an interesting angle on insider buying that I came across recently and isn't widely discussed. When a stock drops, insiders come in and buy. That makes sense because they have a good idea what the outfit is worth. But insiders send an even stronger message when the stock price goes up and they keep on buying, or start buying in the first place. I think that bodes even better for the future.

I guess we'll see soon enough. Good luck with CVO.
Title: Re: Cenvo (CVO)
Post by: guitarman on October 03, 2005, 01:16:02 PM
Hey Washbaer
Did you get in?
I'm up about 9% so far (in at 9.79 on Sep 6). No AMEP but...
Also, was wondering what software you are using? Like it? Much of a learning curve?
Can it spit out a target for CVO?
I am just starting out at this stuff.
Best
D
Title: Re: CVO - Asending Triangle Formation
Post by: Av8trader on March 02, 2006, 10:41:58 PM
How about this latest ascending tri?
Title: Re: CVO looks like it may break out soon.
Post by: setravis on January 01, 2007, 03:08:31 PM
"CVO" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.    ;)                 
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.   ;)                 
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$       ;D


Friday's closing chart........ "Happy New Year" !