This is no recommendation or whatsoever; I'm just posting this chart, because it appeared on my filters tonight ;)
I see this stock was already mentioned on this post today by Setravis:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3428.msg38670#msg38670
Something BIG (or really low >:D) is going on in VRDI.OB... huge relative volume today, and a 360% rise today apparently with no news... Is this just a pump & dump, or what ? Anyway, I expect some huge volatility tomorrow, and VRDI should be the playground for some speculators ;)
Regards,
I heard thru the grapevine that this was an organized group play. Sometimes they last for a day, sometimes a bit longer if its a good one.. This is a quick day trade stock...not an investment. Tread very cautiously.
julia
The move has continued this morning...
But I'm just a watcher ! ::)
+54.05%.........Volume @.......842,551
all in ;)
I made myself a new-years promise: never to trade the small guys again!
It isn't newyears quite yet, though... ;)
I got in yesterday at 0.17, and out today at 0.26 8)
Band-aid for holding on to SVA!
I wish those of you holding it the best of luck.
Ramsburg you play any coin here?
i made some sweet cash on that morning 15 min flip
DAMNNNN :o i thought i was still dreaming on some westcoast hangover $-)
Hi,
Time to buy again at 0.068...Very speculative
Their Website is for sale for $800.00, don't like to be negative, especially with a new year upon us, I hope you all make money just a friendly "please be careful" I don't own this stock, Good Luck and Happy New Year!
Nice bounce up today...
Technicals
Stochastic - Bullish
Percentage Gainer
Nice volume and price action.
+53.85%.....Volume @.....2,380,405
;D Don't be amazed if we get a huge contract from the government. The current security system used in the Governemnt is not as good as a finger print system would be.
Also, look at the weekly chart RSI still under 30, long climb to RSI of 70, I say in 4 weeks we will be there.
Just my hunch feeling and sentiment.
Bought in today at .215 on the pullback. Any comments on today's action?
http://tinyurl.com/86og9
This one caught on my filter also ;)
after the long downtrend since 2004... now VRDI is turning around ;)
--prices close above 50MA
--we got huge volume here ;)
VRDI looks ok. but the shooting star would have me concerned. A gap down should lead to price erosion. If, it does gap down it changes to a three line candlestick pattern and the shooting star makes it more reliable. and stays down it becomes a shooting evening star.
http://tinyurl.com/9as4c
Actually that was not a "Shooting Star" That was a "High Wave" formed.
http://www.americanbulls.com/StockPage.asp?CompanyTicker=VRDI&MarketTicker=OTC&TYP=S
Today a High Wave was formed. This implies a loss of sense of direction and that there is a great amount of indecision in the market.
**Just indecision in the market** ;)
Shooting star is a high wave candle. But, a high wave candle is a generic term. Meaning either there is a long wick on one side or both. Shooting star implies body position. As does a Rickshawman candleline. Which is also a high wave candle. And, yes high wave candles do display indecision.
Veridicom International Announces Agreement With PC Mall Corporation
2/22/2006 9:04:21 AM
Feb 22, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Veridicom International Inc. ( VRDI ) today announced that it has signed a strategic reseller agreement with PC Mall Corporation.
"Having the Veridicom portfolio of identity management solutions available through PC Mall brings our ID management suite one step closer to real grass roots businesses around the world," stated Daniel Stryker, President of Veridicom International Inc. "'VKI,' the Veridicom Personal Identity device, is robust, easy to use and affordable. The increased incidents of identity fraud and data theft, appear to be driving the demand for a more sophisticated, embedded security solution and we think Veridicom has that unique solution to protect personal and sensitive data," said Steve Glatt, Category Marketing Manager for PC Mall. Recent cases of ID theft and loss of financial, and other personal information from laptops and databases could have been reduced through the use of data encryption and strong authentication both of which are provided through "VPAS," the Veridicom ID software solution available free on board every VKI Identity device. The integrated suite provides our clients with PC lockdown, file encryption, email signing, automated web site log-on and much, much more. All with the single touch of a finger tip. "The fact that there is no need to hold the USB device steady while you swipe your fingerprint over the sensor like some other units is a real usability feature in the VKI that's what makes this gadget awesome and a must have for every computer user," added Glatt.
About Veridicom International Inc.
Veridicom International offers a suite of identity management products, including hardware and software that utilize public key infrastructure (PKI), secure token-based technology, and fingerprint biometrics to authenticate and manage personal identities for a wide variety of applications and transactions. This platform provides a biometrically authenticated digital signature for financial, travel, and other applications. Individuals can use VKI anytime, anywhere, via the Internet, point-of-sale, security kiosk, and mobile devices.
Statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, and all other statements in this press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. The Company's actual results could differ materially from expected results as a result of a number of factors, including general business conditions in the industry, changes in demand for products, the timing and amount or cancellation of orders, the uncertainties in research and development programs, the evaluation of potential opportunities, the level of corporate expenditures, capital market conditions, and others set forth in the Company's periodic reports as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and published on the Edgar System. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Paul Mann
Chairman & CEO
Veridicom International Inc.,
604-696-0633
SOURCE Veridicom International Inc.
Paul Mann, Chairman & CEO of Veridicom International Inc., +1-604-696-0633
http://www.prnewswire.com
Copyright (C) 2006 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
Was hoping for more from this news but I guess I can't complain too much since VRDI went up today. I was trying to sell before the drop yesterday but had too many distractions at work. >:( By the time I got back, it was too late. The bounce off short term support yesterday was encouraging and kept me from selling before the close.
With such a low float this thing could really move fast. Let's hope once this news is digested, we'll have more buying. :)
Bas - I bought on 2/17 @ .24. Feelin' the pain right now. Been tempted to bite the bullet and take the loss around .18, but have held out (so far). Seems to be stable in the .17-.18 range. I'm holding on. Call me a hopeless optimist. Hopefully it doesn't bite me in the butt this time. :)
Maybe it's time to start a VRDI sympathy club! ;D You can't argue that this stock is still bullish, it just needs to get past all of these sellers that come out on any upward move.
And this volume is crazy! If Yahoo is right (I haven't checked their latest 10Q) they only have around 10 mill O/S. So within the past week or so, VRDI has traded MORE than the float on 2 occasions and at the float another time! Something has to be up here besides the PC Mall magazine gig. As long as the volume keeps up and we don't see a huge selloff from this point, I'm willing to hang out and see where it takes us. ;)
I'm with ya, Bas. The G man gave it a thumbs up last night, though I noticed he didn't put any money on the line. I'm willing to wait to see where she takes us. ;)
If G gives it the green light, it must be good! ;D I'm not surprised he isn't buying now. He is really looking for the "Elite" plays out there. VRDI may become that but it's got to start getting rid of some of these over-supply issues and get it's volume back before that happens. I'm not sure how long I'll hold it - it'll have to be a day to day decision. So far, I'm liking how it's staying above this new trendline that it started 6 days ago with that huge volume spike (and subsequent big profit taking). The TL stands around .15 so today makes the 4th kiss. :-* And with that kiss, buyers started to step in and it's had a couple of sells at the ask. So, for the time being, all is still good in VRDI land. ;)
Just looked into the O/S and float numbers and Yahoo is wrong. Actually Yahoo has the numbers that were correct as of their 10Q in November. February 1st they sold 10 mill more shares with options to purchase the same number of warrants excercisable at .20/warrant. Well, then the report says that they sold 12,500,000 more warrants to a placement agent. So, I guess the O/S and float could be much larger if all warrants get excercised. I'm not great at figuring out the financial stuff but it looks to me like we currently have around 25 mill O/S and about 20 mill float which is still pretty low. I don't know how to find out if warrants get excercised and in what numbers but this excercise price of .20 may explain why VRDI is struggling at that level and why the volume has been so high on the days that it breaks .20. Interesting.... I'll have to give it some more thought but it seems that with such high volume on those over .20 days, the warrants must be getting excercised which means they will run out at some point and stop holding the price down. We'll have to see what this does when it breaks .20 again.
If this can show some follow through on the next break of .20, this may become the next EliteG pick!
Still holding....
And I don't mind if it wants to do a little consolidating here. ;)
Thanks for the TA, Bas. I'm still here too. ;)
Still holding although not liking the action. One of my rules that I'm trying to get better at is not trading based on fear - as in panic selling or panic buying. Unless I have a prior plan to buy or sell, I'm only doing it at the open or close based on what the chart is telling me. My trading history is littered with trades that I either panic sold (on a tank) or panic bought (on a spike) and 95% of the time it hurt me in the long run. This new strategy is paying off since I held MSEV to the close yesterday and got an extra 30% not selling when my emotions were getting to me in the middle of the day. I lost a lot of potential gains on SUWN and PTSC and other recent stocks because I wasn't practicing this rule. So with VRDI, I'll make my trading decision before the close based on how the chart looks. Waiting like this will certainly hurt me on some stocks but I know in the long run will help me achieve greater gains. And isn't that what it's all about? ;D
Yup, it's all about the timing. I'm still hanging on too. She's right at the support line. Let's hope we don't close below .13.
Quote from: twodachsie on February 24, 2006, 01:07:13 PM
Yup, it's all about the timing. I'm still hanging on too. She's right at the support line. Let's hope we don't close below .13.
You called it. Bounce off 20ma at .13 and close at support of .14. To prevent more losses, I'll sell on a print below the 20ma next week. The stock is still bullish, just not very strong. If it wasn't for gains in PTSC, SUWN, MSEV and NIHK this week, I'd be really pissed about VRDI! ;)
Have a good weekend, dachsie. I'll try to post a chart later - gotta unplug for a while now...
Dachs,
Sorry I didn't have a chance to post a chart. Busy weekend although not as busy as what G had over at his place! Man, they trashed it, haha! I'll have a chart up later in the day - maybe after market close. I am encouraged by Friday's action though. If this stock is to stay in bull mode, today is the day it should show it's bullishness. Plus, Wrangler has it as one of his stocks to watch today so others are noticing it's position also. Good luck to us! ;D
Hey Bas ... I took my medicine and got out before close on Friday.
I might end up being sorry I did, but right now I think VRDI is looking a little weak.
See http://quote.barchart.com/texsnap.asp?sym=VRDI.
I'll continue to visit this thread for a while though to see how you do.
Best of luck ... hope you make lots of moola.
Bought some AOGS, following G's pick with what was left of my VRDI investment.
Yeah, I couldn't believe what happened at G's Place over the weekend. :o
Good luck to you dachsie. May all your trades be profitable. ;) Well, I think that I posted that I actually tried to get out of it last week when it was set to move under .20 but was distracted at work and got back to my computer too late. So, now I'm a bagholder. My plan is to hold as long as it doesn't print below the 20ma. If that happens, the 20ma is no longer support and I don't know where the bottom would be. I'm down about 30% on this trade now but I think the downside is limited. Friday's bounce off the 20ma was followed through with a small move upward today so let's see if we can get some more follow through tomorrow. :)
Nice little move today. I told you I might be sorry I got out. Doooo ..... ::)
Don't be hard on yourself, dachsie. I'm not convinced that it will continue. It was a short lived rally earlier that pushed the price up. I'm certainly not complaining but I don't think demand is high enough to keep it going. Besides the fact that bid/ask is currently .152/.165 so it could go either way if nothing changes. :(
Still holding. Last 3 days are similar to the last 20ma bounce so let's have some follow through! ;D
4 days of higher lows and holding an ascending triangle. STO turning up and MACD flattening. :)
Reading through the posts on this thread for the first time and it seems VRDI has wrought much pain and suffering, especially to baso and dachsie. Good news though! The chart at this point looks really good. If it stays within the trendlines on my chart below, it has 5% downside and 100% upside from here. I like those odds and will be a buyer tomorrow.
I checked them out on Yahoo Finance and was surprised to discover their headquarters in Seattle is literally one block away from where I work. So if I buy and the stock price craters, at least I can go bang down their door and demand a refund >:D
Noticed on the first page of this thread someone said the domain is available for $800. There's an incorrect domain name listed in Yahoo Finance. Their actual homepage is http://www.veridicom.com/
GO VRDI!!!!
I sold yesterday for about a 40% loss. The pain was too great! I will be watching though. Thanks for the updated analysis Lucas. Applaud! If you are correct, I will be a buyer again. ;)
hi,
vrdi looks to be headed lower to me. macd turned down . dmi +13 turning down -13 turning up .lower highs on chart and stockastic.ema10 turniing down.
now that i have said that there is a good chance it will go the other way!
if you are a buyer lucas i hope it goes up.
glta,
maxi
hey Maxi - you might be right! Thanks for the other perspective. Volume is pretty light so I haven't bought yet. I'd like to see better liquidity just so I know if I need to get out that I will be able to do it silently. I'll wait a bit and see if volume picks up. Otherwise I might stay out.
Sorry for your loss, Bas. :( I was pulling for you, really I was!
Lucas - since you're right down the block, if you can the $1,300 I lost on this one from VRDI I'll give you 10%. ;)
I bought some today, a partial fill. Really more of a partial of a partial. I placed an order at 13.3 mid-day for 15k shares. 1k ended up getting filled. What a pain in the arse!
Dachsie - my agent will have to negotiate with your agent on my percentage :)
I'm out - it broke below my support lines. The nice thing about only getting 1k shares the other day is my loss was tiny - 16 bucks after commissions :o
Lucas -- looks like fate helped you out on this one. ;)
Well, the offer of a cut if you can get me back my loss is still open.
I prefer to keep our agents out of it tho. Those folks are the only ones making any money no matter what a stock does anyway. :P
I do have some ex-relatives of the Italian persuasion that might be able to help with the task.
You may still be able to make some money on it. >:D