Moving up and down but still going up, to risky for me WOW!
i saw this one too....jumped in when it had a pullbac at .001...could have sold at .012, for a quick nibble..but, it closed ok....so i decided to hold for next week.
Volume was excellent...not sure if something is up here....so many strange stocks moving and going on for days..im wondering if this is one of them
wish me luch... :D
thanks
julia
I got in on the pullback at .007 and the sold at .01 an hour later for good chunck. ;D I didnt want to stay in any longer because the price action was strange. The last time a stock did that they did a quick reverse split. Cant trust those pinkies. ;)
Actually, they just effected the 50 to 1 reverse split on Jan 20th 2006. And, often after the r/s happens a run occurs...not sure why that is so, but i've seen it happen many times...guess this is it for pxit, hopefully it will continue monday as well.
This used to be PHXI.
http://otcbb.com/asp/Info_Center.asp
But, nice flip higherstocks :)...good trade.
glta
julia
Hi everybody
Any thoughts on PXIT now?
Consolidation + MACD and slow STO crossover- ready for news to breakout? ???
lana
PXIT ??? ::)
Support 0.0025 and 0.002 ???
Hey Evgeny
I picked it up @0.0214 seen a big potential, at that time it looked good
But for right now I'm a bagholder with hope to get my money back
Looks it needs more days to find the support and for consolidation
Hope I'm wrong
lana
Hi lana2b !
If PXIT will let out good news you without effort will return the money, I wish your of good luck.
Always there is a risk - purchase of actions on falling, but after 9 days of falling and support 0.002 0.0025 is not present the big risk, is bought in 0.0026. (only my opinion). ;)
Hi Evgeny
I was mistaken(looked on a wrong place), I bought PXIT @.005 In the beginning of march, that is why I'm bagholder
and hope you are right and it Will run up
It's PMED I bought @ .0214- another bag( didn't know it was on stockster.com)
GLTA
lana
PXIT+30% ::)
This stock is move up from the test of the bottomline
Strochastic give us a buy signal and cci is in the deep red
I Think this is good for another 100% upmove
Close on day high gap up tomorrow
This Stock is ready to rock!
;D
Hi
2 days are not present sellers. >:D It will be possible today/tomorrow run. ::)
(Only my opinion)
Hi
Beautiful closing of +15 %. ::)
Probably tomorrow PXIT will break Parabololic SAR and MA (50) 0.005.
PXIT now is at the bottom 52-wk Low 0.002
One month ago PXIT in current of several days played a beautiful party with 0.0025 up to 0.025.
I do not approve that PXIT once again will rise on 1000 % but who knows small actions are capable of much. ;) (only my opinion)
Friday was the first day that arca purchase stocks. Bottom Building
waiting for NEWS and than rock!!
:o
HI
PXIT on small volume there was an attempt to break support 0.002, but is not broken.
I do not think, that support 0.002 will be broken.
it will be possible this week PXIT very green. (only my opinion)
Hi
Low 0.0002 is a mistake >:(
Ameritrade has changed on Low 0.002. >:D
PXIT+12 % :D
Quote from: evgeny05 on April 03, 2006, 02:45:34 PM
Hi
Low 0.0002 is a mistake >:(
Ameritrade has changed on Low 0.002. >:D
PXIT+12 % :D
the bottom at 0,002 hold!!
close 0,003
PXIT has not broken the basis 0.002. ;)
Closing of +25 % and good volume can give a push for the beginning the big game. (only my opinion) ::)
Wow this rock today next stop 0,005 ::)
(http://www.advfn.com/p.php?pid=staticchart&s=NB%5EPXIT&p=0&t=17&dm=0&vol=0&cb=1144160173)
New high!! and still up ;D
so far 14 Million traded! :o
Hi
Today we see beautiful game, is possible PXIT will make return in 0.025. ???
SVMI it is a good example. ;D
Liking this one a lot. Holding for more. Chart is fantastic for a strong move up.
Buy the dips!!
Hi
TA - Good. ;)
Resistance in 0.0048 $-0.0050 $ ???
MA 50 should break today to continue the upmove!!
8)
good chance on this level to got more shares..
Always there is a risk - purchase of actions on falling, but after 9 days of falling and support 0.002 0.0025 is not present the big risk, is bought in 0.0026. (only my opinion). ;)
Quote
Unfortunately it is sold in 0.003, >:(
but I closely watch for PXIT and I shall probably play once again. ???
This stock tank today to brack the 50 DMA soon!!
Hi
If PXIT breaks 0.005 I buy (only my opinion) ???
Today next move to Break the 50 DMA strated!!
>:D
good volume 1. step to ride down the 0,005 wall!
::)
SET IT UP for 0,005!!
been watching for a few days, hoped it would drop below .003 for me to jump in but didnt, got close though. i still think it will go back down to the .0027 range before it breaks resistance at .005
i don´t think that this will drop below 0,003
wax i didn t like yesterdays red candle on big volume thats why i sold today. Good luck.
8)
around 3:40 when the bid was .0028 and ask was .003 there was a trade at .0029. i put in a buy order at .0029 but it wasnt filled. im still going to try to get in under .003, then sell when it tries to push through resistance at .0048, unless there is unusually high volume and it seems likely to actually break through, then ill hold for a little longer. after looking at the chart, im glad the order wasnt filled. tomorrow is an important day to see if this is going back to .002. lower high and lower low today from past few days. 5ma was resistance and the only support is at the .0026-.0027 range. if it breaks below there i think it will continue to .002. there are strong support/resistance levels at .004 and .002. i would love for this to just keep bouncing back and forth. unbelievable money making opportunity there. the charts were looking much better a few days ago, im not so anxious to jump in just yet. tomorrow should be interesting.
i put in a limit order at .0023 at open. low is .0022 so far so my order hasnt been filled. they are keeping the ask and bid spread pretty big. i figured if it goes down that far the bid will be .002 and ask hopefully will be .0023. only time will tell.
order never filled. gap down with heavier selling volume compared to yesterday. will most likely test .002 but i highly doubt it breaks below there. 5ma will pass below 20ma tomorrow. 10 day cmf went negative today as well. i think it will rebound off the .002 support but i doubt it will bounce back up to the 50 ma as quickly as last time. could be wrong though, all depends on the volume. i havent decided if ill buy at .002 as soon as possible or wait til the technicals start shaping up again. need to see how it acts tomorrow and thursday. even if i dont buy til .003 when its well into its up trend, selling in the .004s is still 30-40% gain.
GLTA
Quote from: evgeny05 on April 06, 2006, 04:54:05 AM
Hi
If PXIT breaks 0.005 I buy (only my opinion) ???
Hi
PXIT has not broken 0.002 and I do not think that will break .
The new basis 0.0022. If will be broken 0.003 I suspect to next week to buy PXIT .
TA ;)
(Only my opinion)
im still not completely convinced that the floor is .0022. the technicals still dont look great. cmf is negative still, 5ma hasnt started to flatten out yet, and the macd is negative and cant decide to move above or below 9ma. my order wasnt filled again today, but thats fine, no moves have been made yet. i still think this will test .0048 with the next week or two. i wont wait around longer than that though. im not going to buy too high either. i can settle for buying below .0025. i believe the ask will at least drop to .0023 again. today wasnt a very strong showing, and finished with a lot of sells. we'll see what happens on monday.
Up 33% today! ;D i bought in at .0024 about a week ago. unfortunately i wasn't able to trade at all on friday because i was traveling. AHH i would have sold above the .003 level. monday could be interesting with the filing out after hours on friday.
It's been over a year since anyone mentioned PXIT. This miny penny is up 700% over the past month. :o
Today's volume was the highest ever for the company. And it broke resistance of .0013 set back last July. Should have some support at .0010..
Really amazing what's happening with PXIT.
Nice move.
No limits...
Gpinto
Don't know. I think earnings are coming up. I sold today...maybe a little too early ???