G-TA will be open around 10am. 8)
elite,
wheres support come in on cvm? thanks handyman
Mornin G
Do you have a self imposed rule about Gaps? They really seem to kill a run... STTK did not have any... WWAT seems done due to yesterdays... NMKT i bought (more) on open only to see it fill the gap (I think that i will still be happy on this one) Just wondering what your rule of thumb is for Gaps if you have one...
Also FTGX thoughts
cheers joe
Quote from: handyman on April 05, 2006, 10:04:39 AM
elite,
wheres support come in on cvm? thanks handyman
CVM - for support I would calculate half the tall white, and then fibonacci retracements(stretch .65-1.8).. strong support @ 1.2 this is the 38.2% fib retrace.. also looks like half-way on tall white from yesterday.
Morning G,
Thoughts on ONEIQ?
LEXG beautiful pennant, can use some more volume
FLSH large gap up, but 200 MA is 28.22 that can be support
EliteG, what do you make of the gap up on IIP today? I was tempted to sell at 1.20, but didnt. Also, what do you think about CHID, news out recently that the CEO stepped down, then news that the new interim CEO plans to buy up to 1 million shares soon (about 1.84% of the float). How does the chart look to you?
Hi G-
After this mornin's AIDO performance, u think it has what it takes to come back up?
N.
Hi elite
Bought QOIL yesterday @.40 hope you can give me some good TA on this.
• Dutton Associates Announces Investment Opinion: Quest Oil Rating Strong Speculative Buy In Initiating Coverage By Dutton Associates
Business Wire (Fri, Mar 17)
Quote from: joet on April 05, 2006, 10:06:52 AM
Mornin G
Do you have a self imposed rule about Gaps? They really seem to kill a run... STTK did not have any... WWAT seems done due to yesterdays... NMKT i bought (more) on open only to see it fill the gap (I think that i will still be happy on this one) Just wondering what your rule of thumb is for Gaps if you have one...
Also FTGX thoughts
cheers joe
Hey Joe 8) every gap should be judged separately.. some do kill moves they are called exhaustive gaps.. but as you see yesterday
NMKT gapped as well but continued upwards(run away gap).. so NMKT found support at the gap today thats a bullish thing.. a big buyer came in(UBSS) ;)
FTGX - nothin yet.. needs volume
Quote from: Calstar on April 05, 2006, 10:11:15 AM
Morning G,
Thoughts on ONEIQ?
Q on the end means bankruptcy soon.. not for me.. way better places for your money
Quote from: Adam on April 05, 2006, 10:11:31 AM
LEXG beautiful pennant, can use some more volume
FLSH large gap up, but 200 MA is 28.22 that can be support
LEXG - nice move, volume is ok.. but should get up there today
FLSH - I like to let these gap ups settle, then they can become cool moves.. right now I would say the 200 looks like it can be either support or resistance.. we shall see
Quote from: tokyopua on April 05, 2006, 10:12:04 AM
EliteG, what do you make of the gap up on IIP today? I was tempted to sell at 1.20, but didnt. Also, what do you think about CHID, news out recently that the CEO stepped down, then news that the new interim CEO plans to buy up to 1 million shares soon (about 1.84% of the float). How does the chart look to you?
IIP - I like this stock a lot.. 1.20 is too cheap to sell for me even though it may need a pullback to continue
CHID - not worth watching until it makes a huge move.. fundamentals may "seem" to be there but I'm not convinced till it starts to move.
Quote from: nsioufi on April 05, 2006, 10:14:45 AM
Hi G-
After this mornin's AIDO performance, u think it has what it takes to come back up?
N.
AIDO - not sure about that.. volume and gap lead me to believe it may be an exhaustion move although I dont know the news surrounding it
Quote from: wrangler on April 05, 2006, 10:15:34 AM
Hi elite
Bought QOIL yesterday @.40 hope you can give me some good TA on this.
• Dutton Associates Announces Investment Opinion: Quest Oil Rating Strong Speculative Buy In Initiating Coverage By Dutton Associates
Business Wire (Fri, Mar 17)
QOIL - I see a lot of people asking about these little oil plays.. I dont like um.. QOIL has not proven anything in the TA thats shows me it can beat that 200sma.. move above .45 with volume then lets talk ;)
G, what do you think of sttk even after this huge run.
But the string of news just continues with 5MM initial contract announced this morning.
Quote from: garym on April 05, 2006, 10:27:25 AM
G, what do you think of sttk even after this huge run.
But the string of news just continues with 5MM initial contract announced this morning.
STTK - when after a huge run you get a candle like that.. you gotta wait it out.. how do you know it wont keep on going down?.. i say wait it out for now
Just heard not confirmed-STTK stocklemon report!!
http://www.stocklemon.com/04_04_06.html crap
G-
I'm curious. Where do you see NMKT headed from here? I'm kicking myself for not picking it up yesterday as I'd intended >:(
Thanks.
Quote from: nutsterrt on April 05, 2006, 10:42:26 AM
G-
I'm curious. Where do you see NMKT headed from here? I'm kicking myself for not picking it up yesterday as I'd intended >:(
Thanks.
nutstert sorry I'm covering that in our premium section :-X.. check it out by trying a free trial.. we have the whole trade plan there.. we picked up NMKT for both the 3SOF and 3SOV portfolios @ .41 >:D
here is the link to the free trial:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/subscriptions.php
G - Does it look to you like EFSF is coming back online? Also, what's your take on BPUR's stats? Thx
Quote from: nsioufi on April 05, 2006, 11:06:07 AM
G - Does it look to you like EFSF is coming back online? Also, what's your take on BPUR's stats? Thx
EFSF - nope not yet.. volume is not speakin come back yet
BPUR - no volume, rounded shape.. i wouldn't pick up unless breaks 1.50 with volume
Where is volume today??? Everybody waiting for Friday's news? Even TGC has tapered. How do you perceive ISIS's past few week's moves? Can't seem to hold over 9 for long...
Quote from: nsioufi on April 05, 2006, 11:18:44 AM
Where is volume today??? Everybody waiting for Friday's news? Even TGC has tapered. How do you perceive ISIS's past few week's moves? Can't seem to hold over 9 for long...
ISIS - I would only buy ISIS on a strong breakout.. it seems over extended unless it starts showing some strength soon
Hi G,
may I ask for your input:
- VDSI
- BNT
- BDCO
- IPXL
- EMFP
- KOMG
cheers from Stockholm ;)
Oliver
I bought AIDO this morning at 1.25 (stupid). It is now at .80. I have two choices, sell at a loss or buy more to bring down my average and hope it sneaks up so my loss later isnt as bad.
Thoughts?
Hi G!!!
Your update for SVVS and DVW
thank you
;)
Hi G
Was playing with the stockcharts.com scan engine and came up with a scan for stocks that are hitting brand new 52 week highs after a long time and found:
rnwk and dcel
Whadda think? tia
CNX - This stock has been on fire recently. Was wondering what its limits might be.
Great job on all of your analysis
sorry guys my internet connection went downQuote from: la-onda on April 05, 2006, 11:30:40 AM
Hi G,
may I ask for your input:
- VDSI
- BNT
- BDCO
- IPXL
- EMFP
- KOMG
cheers from Stockholm ;)
Oliver
VDSI - in a support zone.. but no confirmation on support or that it wants higher.. i do not like the rounded shape its got this year
BNT - look out below
BDCO - I would allow it to consolidate some, volume is nice
IPXL - nothin cookin
EMFP - might look to pickup if it breaks 2 with volume
KOMG - low volume at 50ma.. might be headed lower
Quote from: vista on April 05, 2006, 11:34:55 AM
I bought AIDO this morning at 1.25 (stupid). It is now at .80. I have two choices, sell at a loss or buy more to bring down my average and hope it sneaks up so my loss later isnt as bad.
Thoughts?
AIDO - dont worry we've all done it ;) i know I have :D like i commented today the volume + gap looks like an exhaustion move.. but I am not sure.. this would mean that the play will take some time.. if ever to get back there depending on the validity of the move. I would not avg down.
Quote from: nica33 on April 05, 2006, 11:38:43 AM
Hi G!!!
Your update for SVVS and DVW
thank you
;)
SVVS - you're going to ask about this every day huh? :D no new info today.. just a lil move
DVW - nice volume bounce.. but I'm leaning toward letting this one develop a bit more before jumping in.
Quote from: PerfectSage on April 05, 2006, 11:40:01 AM
Hi G
Was playing with the stockcharts.com scan engine and came up with a scan for stocks that are hitting brand new 52 week highs after a long time and found:
rnwk and dcel
Whadda think? tia
RNWK - I noticed this on my scans yesterday.. I'm not comfortable with entry here maybe with consolidation in the next few days
DCEL - this chart has a very nice shape, nice move
Quote from: lmterre on April 05, 2006, 12:07:16 PM
CNX - This stock has been on fire recently. Was wondering what its limits might be.
Great job on all of your analysis
thx lmterre ;)
CNX - near its 52 week high but other than that its blue skies.. looks great! good eye.. been on a tear since 2002
what about PMCS??? And I'll ask you just once. :o :D
Quote from: nica33 on April 05, 2006, 12:26:36 PM
what about PMCS??? And I'll ask you just once. :o :D
PMCS - the move is good but resistance at 14 makes a play unattractive. ;)
thoughts about DPW and DVW, noth made 52-highs today! tia!
Quote from: Se7en on April 05, 2006, 12:37:44 PM
thoughts about DPW and DVW, noth made 52-highs today! tia!
DPW - volume is relatively high for this stock but only comes in at 100k.. thats low volume
DVW - already commented today, wait it out
Hi, G
What you think about CTUM- next leg up? Volume building up
Thanks
lana
Quote from: lana2b on April 05, 2006, 12:46:51 PM
Hi, G
What you think about CTUM- next leg up? Volume building up
Thanks
lana
CTUM - not yet.. volume still weak.. maybe later today if price breaks higher with more volume
Allright.. taking a break ;) Have a good lunch..will be back by 2:30-3. 8)
Hi G,
Thanks for the confirm on CVM the other day. ;D Luckily I got in at .80 and out a bit early at 1.39. Anyway, That was a nice one and I went from there to NMKT which is looking good, so thanks very much!
The one I am looking hard at now is DIL, which I mentioned last time. you were right on saying it was going to 5 (it was at 4.50), but it went right through it and the volume has jumped dramatically. unfortunately I didn't get in at 4.5. Do you think ist is going to drop back to 5 before it's next move? Any ideas what the next move might be? ??? Thanks in advance.
C
afternoon G, :)
EFSF got a intraday boost, anything cooking?
also, huge move on EZM, hold or take profit?
Thanks!
Hello,
Could you take a look at JADE again?
(http://users.pandora.be/freha/Beurs/jade.JPG)
Bearish-Bullish, where do you see support?
Thx
Good day G,
XING has been consolidating nicely above the breakout. Could this be a good point to add up more shares to my current position?
Thanks a lot,
;)
hey G
toughts on UNCN and PXIT!
Quote from: cpezc on April 05, 2006, 02:41:03 PM
Hi G,
Thanks for the confirm on CVM the other day. ;D Luckily I got in at .80 and out a bit early at 1.39. Anyway, That was a nice one and I went from there to NMKT which is looking good, so thanks very much!
The one I am looking hard at now is DIL, which I mentioned last time. you were right on saying it was going to 5 (it was at 4.50), but it went right through it and the volume has jumped dramatically. unfortunately I didn't get in at 4.5. Do you think ist is going to drop back to 5 before it's next move? Any ideas what the next move might be? ??? Thanks in advance.
C
Glad to help out cpezc but you know your stuff 8) great trades!
DIL - man.. i really liked this one and it has passed by.. volume lighter than i generally like.. i will have to dig more into the story on this one but I would say hold off a bit for a consolidation to develop.
Quote from: eagerlearner on April 05, 2006, 02:44:50 PM
afternoon G, :)
EFSF got a intraday boost, anything cooking?
also, huge move on EZM, hold or take profit?
Thanks!
EFSF - volume ok but no clear signal yet
EZM - oh this new stock may be just starting a dynamic trend.. I dont think we are ready to let it go yet
Quote from: Fré on April 05, 2006, 02:47:42 PM
Hello,
Could you take a look at JADE again?
Bearish-Bullish, where do you see support?
Thx
JADE - clear bearish.. support 3.40, 200sma, 3
Quote from: mexirafa on April 05, 2006, 02:52:09 PM
Good day G,
XING has been consolidating nicely above the breakout. Could this be a good point to add up more shares to my current position?
Thanks a lot,
;)
great eye rafael ;)
XING - doing a great consolidation right now.. we are very bullish on this one.. a grea tplace to add, imo ;)
Quote from: waxweazle on April 05, 2006, 03:04:09 PM
hey G
toughts on UNCN and PXIT!
UNCN - i hate these kind.. this is huge manipulation.. volume cookin makeing you think price is going to.. but so far its not.. better places for your money wax ;)
PXIT - you like these heavy downtrenders?.. needs a lot more action and volume to confirm a bounce
Any "fire" left in NXXI? I lost my rear trying to catch todays runup on AIDO. Wondering if NXXI is worth looking at at the open tomorrow.
Hey, G
Need your sharp advice
Tried to daytrade SEIH-- in @.0029
What you think- hold it for tomorrow or sell today?
Also check, please, NDOL
Thank you
lana
Quote from: vista on April 05, 2006, 03:11:00 PM
Any "fire" left in NXXI? I lost my rear trying to catch todays runup on AIDO. Wondering if NXXI is worth looking at at the open tomorrow.
NXXI - looks ok.. but some indecsion candles the last few days.. something else feels not right with this chart but I cant pinpoint it.. i would let it go.
Quote from: lana2b on April 05, 2006, 03:11:40 PM
Hey, G
Need your sharp advice
Tried to daytrade SEIH-- in @.0029
What you think- hold it for tomorrow or sell today?
Also check, please, NDOL
Thank you
lana
SEIH - it was a nice move but now(looking at intraday chart) volume is dead quiet.. hard to tell if this is a real move.. i actually like this chart, it may have more to give. Its your call.
NDOL - nice move but too risky here.. safety net is far away
Any potential in DCGN?
What can we expect in the near future?
thx
Quote from: Fré on April 05, 2006, 03:21:02 PM
Any potential in DCGN?
What can we expect in the near future?
thx
DCGN - clear bearish chart.. look for a breakdown, makes an excellent short
Greetings G,
Any thoughts on TRAD and APPL.
Thanks so much.
OOPS G ... make that AAPL
Hi G,
MKTY, this just broke through 4!
G- Is MRVC on its way to a healthy recovery since it already closed the gap to 3.76 yesterday??
Quote from: wisebuys on April 05, 2006, 03:26:52 PM
Greetings G,
Any thoughts on TRAD and APPL.
Thanks so much.
TRAD - ooh nice may have bottomed out.. no need to rush in I think it will give time for entry on a confirmation the next few days.. i like that volume though.. its good, good eye ;)
AAPL - turning with the rest of the market as the semiconductors finally come through.. its nice but I;m not excited about AAPL
;)
Quote from: Adam on April 05, 2006, 03:38:30 PM
Hi G,
MKTY, this just broke through 4!
MKTY - looks ok, volume nice and sustained, support at 3.70ish.. but resistance at 4.20. ;)
Quote from: bocasva on April 05, 2006, 03:49:28 PM
G- Is MRVC on its way to a healthy recovery since it already closed the gap to 3.76 yesterday??
MRVC - perhaps.. I've been keeping an eye on this one but I'm going to give it some room to convince me first since I like a bit more volume. So maybe in the next few days it will confirm
Hello G,
NDOL has broken out on fundamental news with plenty of volume.
Where do you see upside resistance?
Dez
Quote from: dez on April 05, 2006, 04:00:01 PM
Hello G,
NDOL has broken out on fundamental news with plenty of volume.
Where do you see upside resistance?
Dez
NDOL - nice move but too risky here.. safety net is far away on this pinky, a nice maribozu candle(well almost).. resistance .30, .40, .50
Thats a wrap. See you at the new G-TA tomorrow 10am. 8)