Lets see whats out there 8)
Hi G,
IO target? TWW target? Thanks.
dcrlin
Quote from: dcrlin on April 07, 2006, 10:06:57 AM
Hi G,
IO target? TWW target? Thanks.
dcrlin
IO - if it keeps going 11,13
TWW - if it keeps going 10,12
Mornin G
ADLR i am still short and it has broken the 50ma to the down side... thoughts, think it can fill the gap? Gettign nervous about more news that could gap up again... trying to temper the greed with some TA, the RSI is getting very low...
HOM I am amazed that it is holding 7.00 Volume is going away, do you see this as support or a drop soon... i think low 6's is possible..
ZENX have you been watching... along with HOM storm plays, but surprised to see ZENX up to .90's now... thoughts?
Cheers
joe
After moving around and looking around. I picked up CHTR.
I would like to know the prospects of CHTR. I am in @1.09
- Dhiraj
Quote from: joet on April 07, 2006, 10:12:09 AM
Mornin G
ADLR i am still short and it has broken the 50ma to the down side... thoughts, think it can fill the gap? Gettign nervous about more news that could gap up again... trying to temper the greed with some TA, the RSI is getting very low...
HOM I am amazed that it is holding 7.00 Volume is going away, do you see this as support or a drop soon... i think low 6's is possible..
ZENX have you been watching... along with HOM storm plays, but surprised to see ZENX up to .90's now... thoughts?
Cheers
joe
ADLR - looks good to continue down imo.. if it does 20 may act as support.. remember shorts dont go straight down ;)
HOM - i would wait for a clear signal but yes I agree a setup to low 6's very possible
ZENX - not interesting yet because of the volume.. I do like how its found support at the 50 the past couple of months..
Quote from: dhiraj19 on April 07, 2006, 10:21:51 AM
After moving around and looking around. I picked up CHTR.
I would like to know the prospects of CHTR. I am in @1.09
- Dhiraj
CHTR - technically bearish.. pressure from 50sma now after lower high.. so its not showing me it wants up at all
Morning G,
What's your take on LVLT? Thx.
Sup Boss,
Can you check BPTR for me?
Thanks
What are your thoughts on BPTR?
Quote from: easymoney on April 07, 2006, 10:28:05 AM
Morning G,
What's your take on LVLT? Thx.
LVLT - for now its building a base.. volume is dormant.. but it looks quite good for another run after
Quote from: skooled on April 07, 2006, 10:29:29 AM
Sup Boss,
Can you check BPTR for me?
Thanks
BPTR - seems that volume today will be nice for this stock but its generally lower than I look for in pennies.. I like this stock though.. double bottom seems solid.. i think it looks good for a play at least to its 200
Hey G-Man,
GEMS seems to be consolidating from a nice run, do you think this has another leg?
Quote from: Adam on April 07, 2006, 10:36:32 AM
Hey G-Man,
GEMS seems to be consolidating from a nice run, do you think this has another leg?
GEMS - this consolidation is nice and the volume on the climb makes me think its just a matter of time before the consolidation is done and continues higher.. but it still looks great with a pullback as well so I would wait for a breakout or a nice support buy.
Thoughts on THK, assuming we see some volume pick up?
Also ADL, as it crosses the 50DMA? Thanks!
FLSH, would you buy on this pullback. Support should be the 200MDA
Quote from: nutsterrt on April 07, 2006, 10:44:15 AM
Thoughts on THK, assuming we see some volume pick up?
THK - sleeps with fishies, price and volume wise for now.. nothing going on
Quote from: Adam on April 07, 2006, 10:44:38 AM
FLSH, would you buy on this pullback. Support should be the 200MDA
FLSH - that might be a decent buy.. i like to wait for a pull back and then a breakout to be sure.. but that might make a good play too
Sorry, added as a previous edit:
Also ADL, as it crosses the 50DMA? Thanks!
Quote from: nutsterrt on April 07, 2006, 10:49:59 AM
Sorry, added as a previous edit:
Also ADL, as it crosses the 50DMA? Thanks!
ADL - i'm not convinced because of that overhang to its left.. but perhaps in a few days it might look buyable.. volume is lower than I like in pennies
ARTG, any thoughts? Thanks
Quote from: Adam on April 07, 2006, 11:09:51 AM
ARTG, any thoughts? Thanks
ARTG - should have volume today.. stock wants to go up.. nice 4-5 day candle pattern.. i like it
well I ran some scans and there is really not a lot going on out there.. it is a Friday ;)
So I will be closing up G-TA @ 12:30.. will have a new one up Monday. 8)
Thoughts on TMTA please....they recently announced a deal with SONY this morning in premarket trading. Seems to be approaching breakout levels. What do you make of it??
Also - CVM - try for new highs? & TGC - Bounce at .95?
Thanks EG!
cal >:D
Quote from: calven on April 07, 2006, 11:34:21 AM
Thoughts on TMTA please....they recently announced a deal with SONY this morning in premarket trading. Seems to be approaching breakout levels. What do you make of it??
Also - CVM - try for new highs? & TGC - Bounce at .95?
Thanks EG!
cal >:D
TMTA - i like this stock.. read the deal.. will employ over 100 engineers.. TMTA only has 221 employees.. that should be a serious deal. I like the volume.. even if it doesnt turn around today(good chance it will) its still a good buy.. I will consider it for 3SOF on a deeper dig over the weekend. Thx for the heads up calven 8)
CVM - hmm might not be done running.. i like this setup although very risky.. tight stop might be worth it ;)
TGC - volume low.. no confirmed support yet.. we shall see
Hi Calven
TMTA shows a muti-year breakout might be happening and I like muti-year breakouts along with elite's stamp of approval I'll be watching this one for sure.
Have a great weekend elite and to the rest of 3sof trader's.
Quote from: calven on April 07, 2006, 11:34:21 AM
Thoughts on TMTA please....they recently announced a deal with SONY this morning in premarket trading. Seems to be approaching breakout levels. What do you make of it??
Also - CVM - try for new highs? & TGC - Bounce at .95?
Thanks EG!
cal >:D
Looks like an overall sell-off in the market today. ::)
OUTD
04/07/2006, 12:15:15 PM Currently at 3 x average daily volume.
OraLabs Announces Agreement with Partner Success Holdings Limited
Thursday April 6, 6:30 pm ET
Your take on XRTX intra day sell-off, is it affecting the overall TA? Thx.
G,
I am in EEGC at .16 - Now it is moving. If you see this before closing up for today what is the target for this.
Otherwise you can tell me on Monday.
Also I want to thank you for your advice on ICE - i didn't buy it and it kept going down.
Thanks
Lalitha
Hey G-TA.....Looking to get into a couple of picks .....
Any thoughts on BDCO, NABI, NXXI......
Hey G, RG.V, what chew tink. (Vancouver tsx-v venture)
When you get a chance.
Thanks
uc.
Have a great weekend
Quote from: wrangler on April 07, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
OUTD
04/07/2006, 12:15:15 PM Currently at 3 x average daily volume.
OraLabs Announces Agreement with Partner Success Holdings Limited
Thursday April 6, 6:30 pm ET
OUTD - this tall white is a risky buy.. if the move is for real it should give another chance to enter but this stock has a steep downtrend with a lot of supply resistance
Quote from: easymoney on April 07, 2006, 12:23:57 PM
Your take on XRTX intra day sell-off, is it affecting the overall TA? Thx.
XRTX - selling off with rest of market but still above support.. should be able to reverse this.
Quote from: lalitha0 on April 07, 2006, 12:27:17 PM
G,
I am in EEGC at .16 - Now it is moving. If you see this before closing up for today what is the target for this.
Otherwise you can tell me on Monday.
Also I want to thank you for your advice on ICE - i didn't buy it and it kept going down.
Thanks
Lalitha
EEGC - looks nice lalitha.. the question will be will it be able to crack .20.. pattern looks good for this.. but resistance immediately @ .25-.30.. eventually should be able to crack that too if this move is for real.. goodluck and glad I helped out with ICE ;D
Quote from: NSCougar on April 07, 2006, 12:29:56 PM
Hey G-TA.....Looking to get into a couple of picks .....
Any thoughts on BDCO, NABI, NXXI......
BDCO - has had a strong week.. now pausing above 52 week resistance and under psych resistance of 5.. its risky but I see no signs of weakness... support 4.50-4
NABI - entering the gap on ok volume.. playable with a stop below this candle
NXXI - hard to enter safely.. i wouldn't chase
Quote from: usedcasting on April 07, 2006, 12:41:50 PM
Hey G, RG.V, what chew tink. (Vancouver tsx-v venture)
When you get a chance.
Thanks
uc.
Have a great weekend
Vancouver.. allright i'll do it this time :D
RG.V - uptrend in place.. needs to hold 20 ema though.. i guess this is good volume for a .v
Have a GREAT weekend everybody ;D
*A new G-TA open on Monday @10am ;)