3SOF

Special Boards => The Stock Picking Contest => Topic started by: Ramsburg on April 11, 2006, 12:53:04 AM

Title: Final Results (4th Edition)
Post by: Ramsburg on April 11, 2006, 12:53:04 AM
Hello !

Here are the Final Results (http://www.3stocksonfire.org/1000contest_results_olds.php?gameedition=4) of this 4th Edition of the Stock Picking contest.

Congratulations Leaira! you are the winner !
Also congratulations to:
boatguy (2nd place)
Loffigus (3rd place)
netfishmademerich (4th place)
wrangler (5th place)

Leaira, boatguy, Loffigus, netfishmademerich and wrangler, you'll be all contacted with instructions to receive the prize. Leaira, we'll also be sending you the interview questions.

The next edition we'll start on 24/April/2006.

Also Thanks to all other players !

best regards !
Title: Re: Final Results (4th Edition)
Post by: boatguy on April 11, 2006, 05:23:03 AM
Hey Ramsburg,

I think the correct order is NXXI(Leaira), AFOP(Boatguy), ISV(Loffigus),GIGM(netfish),LVLT(Wrangler)LNUX(actrader).
Title: Re: Final Results (4th Edition)
Post by: Ramsburg on April 11, 2006, 10:13:57 AM
Quote from: boatguy on April 11, 2006, 05:23:03 AM
Hey Ramsburg,

I think the correct order is NXXI(Leaira), AFOP(Boatguy), ISV(Loffigus),GIGM(netfish),LNUX(actrader).

You're right, there was a bug on the results order...  ::)

Will fix it asap
Title: Re: Final Results (4th Edition)
Post by: Ramsburg on April 11, 2006, 01:25:34 PM

Ok, Its updated with the correct results now.

I'm sorry for this mistake...  :( 

Title: Re: Final Results (4th Edition)
Post by: wrangler on April 13, 2006, 11:27:56 AM
Congratulations Leaira! I really like reading the interviews and look forward to reading you'rs.
And congrat's to the rest
boatguy (2nd place)
Loffigus (3rd place)
netfishmademerich (4th place)
Title: Re: Final Results (4th Edition)
Post by: Ramsburg on April 13, 2006, 11:38:20 AM
Quote from: wrangler on April 13, 2006, 11:27:56 AM
Congratulations Leaira! I really like reading the interviews and look forward to reading you'rs.
And congrat's to the rest
boatguy (2nd place)
Loffigus (3rd place)
netfishmademerich (4th place)


Hi Wrangler,

Congrats to you for being on 5th place, what a nice pick you made ! ;)

Leaira already sent me her interview, I expect to post it today on the website.

regards !