G-TA
Hours
Open: 10:30am
Close: 12:30pm
Week Ahead Outlook (http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?action=post;msg=60718;topic=5571.0;sesc=eea1ea9ea590cb23d591ef7faf4b8c00)
Stock Group Lists (http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5250.0)
We run 2 portfolios in our premium service that are doing amazing! Our members get the complete trade stategy and updates before we buy and sell. Check out our free trial and let us show you what we can do! Free Trial (http://www.3stocksonfire.org/subscriptions.php)
The Futures - 09:00 am : S&P futures vs fair value: -1.0. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -1.2. Stage remains set for the indices to open with a sense of reserve as the stock market remains on Fed Watch, especially since incoming data are likely to require the Fed to raise rates more than one more time with or without a pause. Speaking of economic reports, the lack of any notable data this morning to set a more definitive tone to trading has left the door open for more consolidation in Treasuries following Friday's run-up, as the yield on the 10-yr note clawing back above 5.13% could stall recent momentum in Financials.
http://finance.yahoo.com/mo
Gap List:
G-TA will be opened up shortly ;).. a bit of a delay
In the meantime..
check out these 2 pennies from our 3SOF portfolio.. they look set to explode 8)
Lets see what's out there 8)
Hi G!
Love 3sof now that you're playing a major role in it. will be here for years to come.
how about Celadon Trucking (CLDN)?
a long-term hold of mine, done real well despite high fuel prices. recently did a 3 for 2 split when it hit $30 for the first time, and now they're doing it again only a few months later because it touched $30 again. I think it may be a little much to split so often, and obviously there really isn't any net benefit to splitting. Does it look ready to roll over?
Thanks
Steve
hey g,
im currently holding txxne. I was wondering if its a good time to sell? The volume after this recent gap has been declining... i hear there are some rumors of a merger but all that aside technically is it good 2 sell right now or does it look like it could continue running in the near future? thnx
G,
CVM, It is forming a falling wedge, if it breaksout on high volume i and buying, would you concur....
Thanks
B 8)
What up G. Exceptional work lately. Currently I have MNEAF which looks like its breaking out of its cup. TREN I picked up yesterday when will this monster settle? Thanks
Good morning G,
Finally I got into NTO when it 5.00, it is now trading at 6.21. I have a medium target of $7. This comany looks so strong that I might consider it for the longer term. I think it could be toping its run in a short term basis.The RSI is a little overheated and might retrace to the 5.50 area to form a new base. Any thoughts????
thanks a lot for your input,
rafael ;)
Hello G,
I can't thank the 3 Stocks on Fire team enough. My portfolio is looking great. ;D Was wondering what your thoughts might be on AOB. Earnings come out on Friday. Like the fundamentals but it keeps hitting a wall around $6.00. Thanks in advanced.
Alien
Quote from: trader567 on May 09, 2006, 10:49:02 AM
Hi G!
Love 3sof now that you're playing a major role in it. will be here for years to come.
how about Celadon Trucking (CLDN)?
a long-term hold of mine, done real well despite high fuel prices. recently did a 3 for 2 split when it hit $30 for the first time, and now they're doing it again only a few months later because it touched $30 again. I think it may be a little much to split so often, and obviously there really isn't any net benefit to splitting. Does it look ready to roll over?
Thanks
Steve
Hey Steve, thx a lot 8)
CLDN - nothing too negative about splitting either.. i see volume has decreased a bit which may mean that CLDN is ready to build a base.. but you cannot argue with this strong trend and the stock may continue higher on lesser volume(that is fine ;)).. just make sure you decide what your time-frame is and set your stop accordingly.. if you are not going to wait out any base building antics you will want a tighter stop.
Quote from: dcp303 on May 09, 2006, 10:49:24 AM
hey g,
im currently holding txxne. I was wondering if its a good time to sell? The volume after this recent gap has been declining... i hear there are some rumors of a merger but all that aside technically is it good 2 sell right now or does it look like it could continue running in the near future? thnx
TXXNE - consolidating now after recent run up.. could def break out higher but I would stop it @ .22.. volume is not exciting right now
Quote from: beroznikmal on May 09, 2006, 10:51:30 AM
G,
CVM, It is forming a falling wedge, if it breaksout on high volume i and buying, would you concur....
Thanks
B 8)
CVM - I concur.. good eye and thx for the tip ;).. who knows the bird flu group may swing into action again and its good to have a play in the pocket
Quote from: pompano on May 09, 2006, 10:56:41 AM
What up G. Exceptional work lately. Currently I have MNEAF which looks like its breaking out of its cup. TREN I picked up yesterday when will this monster settle? Thanks
thx pomp ;)
MNEAF - lookin good.. nice volume today.. buyable but might want to risk waiting it out so it can digest this new price level
TREN - ooh nice pickup..hmm where will it stop.. candle is nice and tall.. volume seems not too much.. $3 may be a natural settling point
CRAY – Not quite sure what to do here. Bought 3 weeks ago this Friday at 1.74, do I sell and take profits now or hold for higher ground? CRAY has that "Hoover" look to it. A term I coined while studying previous price movements of other stocks that have a series of consecutive gap ups with closes higher than the previous days closing but all resolve as a daily doji/rickshawman. But, based on the sentiment one may infer from the doji I'm confused but leaning towards the hold because of upward pressure.
LS
Not sure if this was already asked or not - hold onto EZM or take profits here???
Thanks >:D
cal
G, what you think about HOM, AUY, and TOMO
Quote from: mexirafa on May 09, 2006, 10:59:49 AM
Good morning G,
Finally I got into NTO when it 5.00, it is now trading at 6.21. I have a medium target of $7. This comany looks so strong that I might consider it for the longer term. I think it could be toping its run in a short term basis.The RSI is a little overheated and might retrace to the 5.50 area to form a new base. Any thoughts????
thanks a lot for your input,
rafael ;)
NTO - yes this stock is very strong and I am sad to have sold it.. volume is excellent.. never ever ever ever bring up an oscillator during a trend move.. they will always show over bought.. NTO is just pausing today.. a nice stop and no need to watch.. this stock looks headed much higher.
Quote from: alien41 on May 09, 2006, 11:02:20 AM
Hello G,
I can't thank the 3 Stocks on Fire team enough. My portfolio is looking great. ;D Was wondering what your thoughts might be on AOB. Earnings come out on Friday. Like the fundamentals but it keeps hitting a wall around $6.00. Thanks in advanced.
Alien
Thats great Alien ;D
AOB - came up in my scans yesterday and considered it.. I think it is going to do real well.. so dont be surprised if we pick it up.. but stop it 4.60-4.70 no need to let it wiggle too much ;)
Quote from: Liquid Stick on May 09, 2006, 11:06:39 AM
CRAY – Not quite sure what to do here. Bought 3 weeks ago this Friday at 1.74, do I sell and take profits now or hold for higher ground? CRAY has that "Hoover" look to it. A term I coined while studying previous price movements of other stocks that have a series of consecutive gap ups with closes higher than the previous days closing but all resolve as a daily doji/rickshawman. But, based on the sentiment one may infer from the doji I'm confused but leaning towards the hold because of upward pressure.
LS
CRAY - moved nice from that inverse H&S and now pausing.. this $2 level may take a while to get through and the volume isn't amazing.. personally I would take profits and let it develop.. although I like the cluster of mvg avgs below.. perhaps demand performance by setting a tight stop.. hope that helps LS ;)
Quote from: calven on May 09, 2006, 11:14:55 AM
Not sure if this was already asked or not - hold onto EZM or take profits here???
Thanks >:D
cal
EZM wow.. are we sad to have let this go!.. looks very strong.. might think about 1/2 sell(for peace of mind) but EZM looks great
Quote from: nullzero on May 09, 2006, 11:16:27 AM
G, what you think about HOM, AUY, and TOMO
HOM - it may just never stop :D.. great breakout from a tight consolidation
AUY - looks like it may be a breakout right now.. good volume.. gold may never stop as well
TOMO - big day coming up for chinese internets.. TOMO realeases earnings and so does SINA and probably a bunch of others. So TOMO is just pausing waiting to breakout.. lets see what earnings brings us >:D
Hi G! Holding EZM NXG SELA. Yesterday sold GBN for a lose :-\ EZM is very strong today with some good news. Earnings release tomorrow bmo. How do you see it?
NXG more volatile since Cramer spoke about it. What could be a short term target price?
SELA, I love it :-*
Thanks a lot!!
Hi G,
what about GNBT, NMKT and BNT today?
cheers from Stockholm
Oliver
Looks like most of the mining stocks are flying.
What about TGB? Should I ignore the stochastics and add more? Or wait for possible retrace below 4?
Thanks.
EZM - What do you think would make a good trailing stop to protect gains and how do you think EZM will react to earnings tomorrow?
Hi G,
What's your opinion about CKEI.OB ?
hello my lbix shot up today and i sold half at 3.98 now it droped back to 3.76 does it look like a pump and dump? also im way down now on pkcy would you advise holdig or takig the loss thank you
Quote from: nica33 on May 09, 2006, 11:21:57 AM
Hi G! Holding EZM NXG SELA. Yesterday sold GBN for a lose :-\ EZM is very strong today with some good news. Earnings release tomorrow bmo. How do you see it?
NXG more volatile since Cramer spoke about it. What could be a short term target price?
SELA, I love it :-*
Thanks a lot!!
EZM - cant tell earnings.. if you are sitting on a big gain I would sell at least 1/2
NXG - volume is so great I would not put a target right now.. 5 is a usual pause area so lets see how it reacts around there
SELA - still moving up on low volume.. may want to start selling some just to see how stock reacts
Quote from: la-onda on May 09, 2006, 11:25:36 AM
Hi G,
what about GNBT, NMKT and BNT today?
cheers from Stockholm
Oliver
GNBT - nothin going so far.. low volume broke 50ma
NMKT - low volume but this pattern needs to be watched.. a quick reverse with volume and it can move nice
BNT - volume sleeps, bearish pressure.. not interesting
Quote from: heeclee on May 09, 2006, 11:27:00 AM
Looks like most of the mining stocks are flying.
What about TGB? Should I ignore the stochastics and add more? Or wait for possible retrace below 4?
Thanks.
TGB - yes of course ignore STO! this stock is in a strong trend and will always show over bought.. adding is difficult.. the volume is great.. if this stock makes it into June below 5 I would be surprised
Hi elite
What about ADVR. Has been trading in high volume for last three days with each day making a new high
Quote from: calven on May 09, 2006, 11:30:42 AM
EZM - What do you think would make a good trailing stop to protect gains and how do you think EZM will react to earnings tomorrow?
EZM on such big gains before earnings at least take 1/2.. nothing will protect if the stock gaps down.. of course it could def head higher
Quote from: voova99 on May 09, 2006, 11:31:10 AM
Hi G,
What's your opinion about CKEI.OB ?
CKEI - not interesting here.. let it make a move first.. otherwise can sink to oblivion
Quote from: dennis67 on May 09, 2006, 11:34:10 AM
hello my lbix shot up today and i sold half at 3.98 now it droped back to 3.76 does it look like a pump and dump? also im way down now on pkcy would you advise holdig or takig the loss thank you
LBIX - looks good.. great 1/2 sell ;).. now you can place a stop and fugedaboutit
PKCY - at support.. i would wait it out
Quote from: wrangler on May 09, 2006, 11:40:58 AM
Hi elite
What about ADVR. Has been trading in high volume for last three days with each day making a new high
yo wrang 8)
ADVR - been watching.. worth a shot, imo.. nice volume.. somethings cookin, good eye
Hi G-
PPHM, breakout of a double bottom.
And I can't get through a day without mentioning FLSH. Challenging 52 week high.
SNDK is in the same space, so maybe any thoughts there?
You da man!!
Thanks elite
Done bought ADVR today @.09 now wait and see reason for the rise.
Thanks for you're TA
Quote from: Adam on May 09, 2006, 11:48:12 AM
Hi G-
PPHM, breakout of a double bottom.
And I can't get through a day without mentioning FLSH. Challenging 52 week high.
SNDK is in the same space, so maybe any thoughts there?
You da man!!
PPHM - mini double bottom breakout now wants the big one.. volume ok.. resistance in that 1.75-1.60 zone might be tough
FLSH - :D you better be in this stock.. nice
SNDK- might be setting up but be sure to check on earnings dates
Quote from: wrangler on May 09, 2006, 11:52:17 AM
Thanks elite
Done bought ADVR today @.09 now wait and see reason for the rise.
Thanks for you're TA
no prob man.. goodluck ;)
Any thoughts on GV?
Quote from: MARTY on May 09, 2006, 11:57:46 AM
Any thoughts on GV?
GV - I like the letter G.. but it seems a bit cocky with only 2 letters :D oh technically may be trying to recover.. at least consolidate at these levels.. I would like to see it shoot up again ;).. but looks healthy right now
NERX- Okay what do you make of NERX? I had this one as my selection for the stock picking contest IV. I was too busy at work to make an entry for this latest round. NERX is catching a bid. Very interesting, I'd like to see it above 1.50-something. But, volume seems to be flowing in.
LS
Quote from: Liquid Stick on May 09, 2006, 12:13:26 PM
NERX- Okay what do you make of NERX? I had this one as my selection for the stock picking contest IV. I was too busy at work to make an entry for this latest round. NERX is catching a bid. Very interesting, I'd like to see it above 1.50-something. But, volume seems to be flowing in.
LS
NERX - yes volume coming back in.. i really like this pattern.. how it settled along the 50ma and now pushing off is bullish and makes for a safe entry.. thx for the heads up LS ;)
Hi G, can I get your take on WLV.
Thanks
uc.
Quote from: usedcasting on May 09, 2006, 12:23:01 PM
Hi G, can I get your take on WLV.
Thanks
uc.
WLV - looks ok.. made it above 50ma but may need to consolidate under 4 before moving on
Great G-TA session! See everybody tomorrow ;)
Trade it good! 8)