3SOF

Public 3SOF Boards => Stock Picking => Topic started by: saffeysite1 on July 18, 2005, 01:02:40 PM

Title: CVV
Post by: saffeysite1 on July 18, 2005, 01:02:40 PM
Volume double today.  This was another buy and hold, like I did with CAFE.  THis stock has a low float and will blast up fast.  It's already up .84 today, something is happening, no news out yet.  Time to get in on an intraday pullback, do your own DD.  I am in 100% @2.00, bought about a month ago.

Title: Re: cvv - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: saffeysite1 on July 18, 2005, 03:56:48 PM
Up a $1.30 today 8)
Title: CVV
Post by: baltojohn2003 on July 31, 2005, 09:17:51 PM
EliteG,

I realize that it has been more than 2 days since a possible G1 signal occurred; however could CVV be getting ready to run the G pattern?

                   baltojohn
Title: Re: CVV
Post by: saffeysite1 on July 31, 2005, 09:37:45 PM
I started a thread on this last week.  I am in [email protected].
Title: Re: cvv - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: saffeysite1 on August 11, 2005, 08:03:45 PM
Holy earnings report.  Up +1.50 in AH already.  It's going to the moon Alice.

CVD Equipment Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
Thursday August 11, 5:37 pm ET


RONKONKOMA, N.Y., Aug. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CVD Equipment Corporation (Amex: CVV - News), a global designer, manufacturer and supplier of equipment primarily used in the semiconductor, nanotechnology and printed circuit board industries, today announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2005.
Revenue for the three and six months ending June 30, 2005 was $3,009,000 and $5,407,000 respectively compared to $1,727,000 and $3,919,000 for the three and six months ending June 30, 2004 representing an increase of 74.2% and 38% for the respective periods. This increase in revenue can be attributed to an increase in order levels the Company received since the latter part of 2004. Overall, gross profit percentage increased during the three and six months ending June 30, 2005 to 40.4% and 36.7%, from 32.2% and 29.2% respectively for the three and six months ending June 30, 2004. This increase in gross revenue and gross margin has resulted in the Company generating net income of $293,000 or $.09 per share basic and diluted for the three months and $.10 per share basic and $.09 per share diluted for the six months ended June 30, 2005 compared to a net loss of $243,000 and $.08 per share basic and diluted for the three months ended June 30, 2004 and a net loss of $335,000 or $.11 per share basic and diluted for the six months ending June 30, 2004.
Title: Re: cvv - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: saffeysite1 on August 12, 2005, 06:37:32 PM
I think that the market has not reacted to this stocks news with the latest earnings report.

I think once the word gets out next week, we should see some Fire.

My take on CVV:
The first three earning quaters.  1. 0.24c   2. 0.1c   3. 0.9c
That gives 45 c/year and with a modest P/E of 20 the share value is 0.45x 20 = $ 9.0



Title: Re: cvv - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: slt2005 on August 13, 2005, 01:00:13 PM
Interesting. I'll take a look next week. Than ks!
Title: Re: CVV
Post by: Tirebldr on August 19, 2005, 12:06:24 PM
Hey saffey1, what are your thoughts today on CVV? Think she'll drop down and fill those gaps? Gap up again? Thinking people want to know what real thinkers think <g>.
Title: Re: CVV
Post by: rocket8 on August 19, 2005, 12:52:20 PM
going up but doesn't the volume irk u?
Title: Re: cvv - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: saffeysite1 on September 10, 2005, 11:02:07 AM
The chart has formed a cup and saucer.  And I have outlayed some noticeable patterns as well on the chart with this stock.

Inaddition I came across this analysis by another trader:

The company only has a market cap of 11 million so we're talking extremely small here. The company makes products for the semiconductor industry. There are three main divisions in CVD. The first designs and manufactures equipment for the semiconductor industry. The second produces gas and chemical delivery control systems for the semiconductor industry. The third produces furnaces and rework stations for the printed circuit board package industries. The stock caught my eye after a large breakout where it went from $2 to $4.25 in a little over a month. The second week of July, this stock exploded for no reason that I can find but I'm going to try to find out. It has since retreated after holders cashed in their profits from the fast rise. You can hardly blame them. Also net profit margins are up sharply as of late. I'm loking for this stock to move up near the next earnings announcement and possibly go much higher
Title: Re: cvv - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: poorman1 on September 10, 2005, 03:47:39 PM
Very interesting.  NVD owns a company name First Nano, which enables a controlled environment for Nano structure synthesis.

Even after the recent strong performance, all the financial information and the industry justifies a much higher market cap.

Thanks for bringing this up.  I'll watch for a pullback into the $3.25 range.

Here's a link to the only nano-tech index I know of.  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^NNZ&d=t

Typically, nano-tech stocks will rally a couple times a year, at which time a ton of profits are to be made.   :D   I'm adding NVD to my nano stock tracker.

poorman1
Title: Re: CVV
Post by: pemim on November 15, 2006, 12:25:09 PM
up
Title: Re: CVV
Post by: pemim on November 16, 2006, 01:48:35 AM
close 4.38

spilt mm200 >:D
Title: Re: CVV
Post by: pemim on November 28, 2006, 05:02:52 PM
up
Title: Re: CVV - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: setravis on November 28, 2006, 05:29:01 PM
"CVV" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.    ;D  
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.     ;)

Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$


I will leave you the chart while I'm in this thread.
The Golden Cross has taken place, 50/200-day MA crossover.   ;)
Title: Re: CVV - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: pemim on December 04, 2006, 04:08:40 PM
up :)
Title: Re: CVV - low float, making some noise today, moving up fast.
Post by: pemim on December 05, 2006, 01:16:47 PM
good :)