3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - trader412

#1
Penny Stock Picking / Re: EQBM.pk
June 22, 2006, 10:28:56 PM
Quote from: trader412 on June 18, 2006, 09:53:19 PM
I think this week is the start of a major move to the upside for EQBM.

Looks like I was wrong.  The games being played here are not for the weak.  It violates my cardinal rule (never average down), but if it hits 0.004, I may have to double my position.
#2
Penny Stock Picking / Re: EQBM.pk
June 18, 2006, 09:53:19 PM
I think this week is the start of a major move to the upside for EQBM.
#3
Stock Picking / Re: LOUD
August 26, 2005, 10:24:33 AM
Fasten your seat belt travis!   :o

Just hit 1.08 and climbing.

#4
Stock Picking / Re: LOUD
August 22, 2005, 05:00:34 PM
Looking real good travis......I got some at .98   ;D
#5
Stock Picking / Re: BCON: Potential = 47% Risk = 13%
August 08, 2005, 10:44:09 AM
David, I understand the importance of trading to a plan and maintaing that strict discipline,  BUT you also need to let your winners run.

By setting a stop at 2.44, what did you possibly have to lose?
#6
Stock Picking / Re: BCON: Potential = 47% Risk = 13%
August 08, 2005, 07:09:30 AM
Quote from: David Randolph on August 07, 2005, 06:52:08 PM
I've made a plan:

QuoteMy plan is very simple:

1) Sell with a profit at the technical target of the ascending triangle breakout, at $2.44.
2) Sell with a loss if we get a close below $1.44.

Now I will follow it, off course. Monday I will sell BCON around $2.44 if I have that chance (I believe I will), for a 35.5% profit.

But I'll keep an eye on BCON, I will probably, later, design a new plan to trade it.




David, why not just set a stop at 2.44 and let it run?
#7
Penny Stock Picking / IPIX: G-Spot Forming?
July 28, 2005, 01:08:09 PM
Looks like a G-Spot formation (daily) in the making with IPIX.  What do you think elite? Anyone?

If not, I still think it moves higher.
#8
Stock Picking / Re: TIBX Looks ready to run
June 10, 2005, 08:05:06 AM
Pre market action looks good.   ;D
#9
Stock Picking / Re: TIBX Looks ready to run
June 09, 2005, 02:51:08 PM
Agree today's volume is weak, but it has been increasing past 2 hrs and it's trading right near resistance.  Hoping for a surge in volume to send this puppy higher.
#10
Stock Picking / TIBX
June 09, 2005, 02:39:48 PM
Once it breaks 7.20, it should run.  Thoughts anyone?