3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - lerainking

#1
Stock Picking / Re: CKCM - can it be any better?
April 28, 2006, 12:44:37 PM
Hi Melf,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your technical analysis.  If the pattern holds and we have a positive quarter (according to the market), how far do you think we can go before the  2nd quarter earnings release?  I notice that last year we hit a low of $8.51 and only
four days later reach $16.27 after 1st quarter release.  Currently, the stock price is around $21 so I am hoping for some short covering before May 9th so that we may pass that pivotal $25  pps like you mention.  It seems like they are trying to drag this as low as possible during times of low volume.

#2
Stock Picking / Re: CKCM - can it be any better?
April 14, 2006, 01:57:18 PM
I think for this quarter institution will look more at revenue and organic growth rather than the ridiculous .26 eps estimate.  Strong organic growth and signs of RFID contracts in the work could be the straw that break the camel's back for short and propel us forward.  Another thing I am hoping for is a well known analyst to follow us so that it may lend some credibility to our company.  At this current price ($22.28), I will buy more on Monday since I feel strongly that it will be $25+ before earnings are release.  About a month before 4th quarter release it was around this price before climbing to a high of $31.
#3
Stock Picking / Re: GIGM - something cooking
June 08, 2005, 03:53:25 PM
Bought 10k shares yesterday at 1.75 and sold it at 2.00 early this morning.  Bought again (5k shares for longer term) at 1.80 because I bellieve it could be a real turnaround considering management has done a terrific job in the past year.  I would like it even more if they dump some of their losing ventures and capitalize on the gaming segment.  Plus, looking forward to some acquisition news in the future.  Looking to add 5k shares when the opportunity present itself.  Good luck.