3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - frank_mazda

#1
thanks, good luck to you calguy.
#2
Calguy, thank you for your suggestion but the important thing is the time frame. While it's sure by the end of today it won't get back to $2, it may by next week...

If your temporary loss is too big for you, you're right. If you can hold off on it, wait, eventually it will go up (if the company is not a scam, and again, I believe it's not).

If you look at the recent history (last 3 years GLGS had many spikes up and down sometimes very close one to the other), GLGS trend is unpredictable.
#3
That was true 4 weeks ago (May 23rd).
After that, there have been 4 very bullish PR. That's why I would think today's price is a must buy.
#4
Looking at my screen in the last few hours, many smart people bought 12K, 10K, 15K, shares at these prices (while the small guys were selling)...
#5
Thunderbunny, at this point I would do some chart analysis.
Last Friday's news pushed up the stock from $1.25 to about 1.75 where the mess began. Now we should stay in the 1.20-130 area till next news (if they don't take too long).
But if you don't keep an eye on this one (and you sell at 1.25) when you'll try to get back in it will be already too late.
#6
I could be wrong but my opinion is that selling now doesn't make much sense (except if you absolutely need the cash).

This company is coming up with news every week. It's as simple as this:
we bought on a high (not very smart but we have been fooled) and now we are selling on a low.!??!

The only reason to sell is if we think GLGS  is a complete scam. If you don't, they could come up with an update on their GCS-100 even today (or next week). That would bring the price up in no time. Then I would sell if, again, I think this is not a company for me.
But why selling on a low? (also check the other 3SOF stocks, the market in Summer is always in trouble, so switching quick to something else could not be very smart either)
#7
I think a smart idea would be to stay in (if you can) till next news are out (hopefully not more than a week) and then see from there.
#8
One thing could change everything: NEWS

Since beginning of May they have been releasing news EVERY WEEK.
This week nothing for now. Could be tomorrow, could be next week. There's a new lymphoma conference at the beginning of July...
#9
Quote from: calguy on June 22, 2005, 03:40:41 PM
I'm not sure what you are talking about here. The stock shot up from 1.04 to 2.29 in 2-3 days according to my charts. It never was "happily floating along" in the 1.70 -1.80 area. This was a quick spike and a hard fall. Very typical of a penny stock like this one. I also think you give SOF too much credit for the move. I really don't think SOF had much to do with the rise OR fall of this stock. We just joined in, albeit a bit late. There is too much volume on this stock for any stock picking site to influence the price movement I believe.
Good Luck to those who still hold, but PLEASE get the facts straight.

calguy, OK I've not been precise. it wasn't  "happily floating along" in the 1.70 -1.80 area. It was a spike but it was around $1.50  when SOF jumped in ($1.85).
Believe me when 100-200 people invest an average of $5000 each all at once, I garantee that can influence the price movement ...
Same thing when 50-100 people pulled back (an average of $5000 each all at once) again we are talking of BIG BUCKS in SHORT TIME.
That can strongly affect a PENNY STOCK behavior. If you we were investing in GOOGLE then I would agree with you...

What I was trying to say was:
GLGS was on its way up between 1.50 to $2 before SOF touched.
Today, after the "earthquake, we are back to last friday night
But some news could put GLGS ON FIRE again.
#10
Agree 100%.

Stock was happily floating in the 1.70-180 area when 3stocksonfire jumped in and pushed it to 2.28...

Now that the temporary news (3.13 target in a week) disappeared we are suffering a little bit (think of people who bought over $2, I can understand them).

But with no news we should get back to 1.70 180 by today or maximum...
#11
Believing or NOT

if we take away 2 HUGE panic sales (at 1.55 and 1.44 bottom)
(due to David wrong ANALYSIS. That created PANIC for NOTHING. News could push the stock over $2 already tomorrow...)

today's chart is actually BULLISH !

By the end of the day we should at least stay around $1.70

#12
you are right, but when it's money it's money and many people won't wait for the end of the day. They think they are smarter and they sell intraday...

I think they made a big mistake but we'll see.
If we take out the PANIC created by this I think this stock is worth at least 1.60-170 by end of the day (that is unchanged).
#13
Guys,
the 1.48 is due to bad feeling building up (Dave suggested to get out at 1.44 so many disciples here were ready to hit the sell button as soon as we got around 1.50-160
But if bad feeling becomes panic the stocks "vomits" all these weak disciples and their shares...

At this time, if you have BALLS, you collect shares and prepare to celebrate a few hours later...