3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Hazmat

#1
My selection is Gander Mountain Company   GMTN

This company had heavy inside buying in the second half of November.  Current stockprice of $7.40 is less than book and price to book is way lower than the indusrty average.

The price is a fraction of sales and this too, is much lower than the industry average.

GMTN has no long term debt

Gander Mountain opened nine new stores and relocated and consolidated two
stores in the third quarter, bringing its total store count to 98 at the end of
the period. The company anticipates opening six to eight new stores in 2006,
including two relocations.

Share price has appreciated 28% since I bought it on November 28. I believe is has much more upside to be closer in line with the specialty retail industry.




#2
Previous 3SOF Picks / Re: Penny of the day: BRVO.OB
October 02, 2005, 11:22:49 PM
I was watching the NHRA Powerade Drag Racing finals, joliet, il, on ESPN.
One of the finalists was driven by a woman, the first woman to make it to the final run.  The car was sponsored by "SLAMMERS, the ultimate milk"
They had a URL on the car as well
  I thought this was very cool  and wanted to share that with all of you
www.slammersracing.com Great site
#3
Thanks, wish I would have thought to go to Minmets site.
#4
Found this company that reports an accepted buyout of .60, the current price is .26.
Just wondering why the share price is not trading closer to the buyout price.
  Apparently the officers don't understand it either, they put out a press release stating their intent to buy 5 million shares.
   Centurian Gold Holdings  CGHI.OB,  What the heck, bought 20,000 and will hold untill I discover what I am missing
#5
Feedback / Re: The Future of 3 Stocks on Fire
September 09, 2005, 12:14:27 AM
There is no free lunch in this world, unless you get more than you paid for.
Be thankful when you GET what you paid for.