3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - marsgold

#1
Hope I didn't make a mistake. Buy a shitload more between 0,0022 and 0,002

Will see and cross my fingers.

MARS
#2
Liberty Diversified Holdings, Inc. Company Reports Optimism re: Uptick in Market Price; Discusses Possibility of Stock Buy Back
Tuesday April 10, 9:58 am ET

ORANGE, Calif., April 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Ron Touchard, Chairman and CEO of Liberty Diversified Holdings, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: LDHI - News) reported today that the company is optimistic about yesterday's "bounce back" in Liberty's market price as well as its ongoing business plan, but was still concerned that naked short selling might be occurring.

ADVERTISEMENT
According to Mr. Touchard, "We are definitely heartened by the 25% uptick in yesterday's share price and hope that this is a sign that the market realized the true value of our company is finally beginning to right itself in regard to LDHI's stock value. We still have a long way to go before our stock price reaches what we believe is an appropriate trading price, and we are not sitting on our hands during this time. We are continuing to look into the possibility that naked short-selling was behind our recent drop in market price, and if it was we will do whatever we can to expose it. We are also in discussions regarding additional funding for the company, and one of the items being considered in our discussions is the possibility of a stock buyback. This decision will be contingent upon the results of our investigation into the recent stock activity as well as a more detailed analysis of the funding options under consideration. Our first and primary goal at this time is to continue to market our Serotrim and CelluBike products and to complete the evolution of our CelluBike locations into Better Bodies Wellness Centers. We remain very excited and optimistic about our business model and are proceeding ahead with all deliberate speed."

If they really have some money to buy back some shares and if they really do it we have good chance to pass the MA50 daily as a few K$ represent millions of shares. It will be very easy to buy back 10% to 50% of the company.

MARS
#3
Look like it's gona go up again from here.
A close at 0,0027 is higly possible but if it close higher it will be better for tomorow!

Volume is really huge today.

MARS
#4
Nice bounce indeed but UBSS is selling as usual.

I think it will go up again tomorow but I have serious doubt that we are going to see 0,01$ again.(but have nothing against it)
MARS
#5
Mmmmmmmmmh, not sure yet but it's finally looking better.
I think we are going to see a nice bounce from here. But -80% in less than 1 month !  :'(  :-\

Will see tomorrow if UBSS is still seling like usual.

MARS
#6
Hi, just see the news.
No effect on the bid for the moment. And no serious bounce, this stock only seems to go one way and it's down.  :-\

We will see today.
MARS
#7
Action is not too bad today but I want to see the close first before believe it.
We have many resistance also.

MARS
#8
Look like all support are broken on high volume.
Verry difficult to say where we are going to see a bounce if we see one.
This stock eat most of my profit of this year. Hopefully, I sell 800K of the 900K I buy last day with a very tiny profit. But I still have 1160K of this shit and a loss like I never see before in my account. Start to wonder if it is not better to engage a professional to shoot the CEO than put more money into this one. At least I will feel better and accept my lost.

So long I don't see a nice bound on a good news I don't put money anymore. If I don't see a bounce, I will consider the other option!

MARS
#9
The news is nice but I hope we will see an up day after 6 falling day in a row.
Start to be depressing and the selling pressure was high.

The stock find some support in the 0,003$ area but people are afraid to buy higher and we still have a big seller. I was hoping for a higher volume 2 weeks before but I was not hoping for a higher selling volume!  >:(

Hopefully, my other stock are doing well.

MARS
#10
The day is not over. Volume remain high and mainly on the selling side!  :-\

MARS
#11
Yes, it was a possibility for a low yesterday. Got 900k yesterday, I wanted to buy more but I tried first to buy too low.

The main problem is the general direction remain down. Would be nice to see a uptrend but I am dreaming I think.

0,01$ seems very far now. :-(

MARS
#12
Very bad day yesterday. Finally, look like it was new shares.
I think I will only have my eyes for cry if it continue like this.

Same the very good news this morning was followed by a big dip.

Looking for an entry point for the bounce and after sell and forget this one.

I feel stupid that buy back my shares 2 days before and yesterday.

MARS
#13
Yesterday, it was looking good until a big seller come. No idea where he get these millions of shares. Volume was huge but the gain very small.
I sell a part of my holding yesterday and buy back at 0,01$ and under.
Now holding 1067,8 K

MARS
#14
8 million at 0,009$???
with a bid much higher. Very strange.

MARS
#15
OK, I sell(not all) on the run. I buy back on the pull back.
Now look ready to go up again.

Volume is realy nice, going to be difficult to have more tomorow(but it's possible).

MARS