3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - butch_51

#1
Penny Stock Picking / NMKT
September 02, 2005, 10:53:31 AM
Does anyone follow this stock?  I'm for the most part a technical trader but I love the fundamentals on this stock.  I even averaged down on this one and I never do that.  And it still goes nowhere.  Any input would be appreciated.