3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Splendid

#1
Penny Stock Picking / Re: NMKT
May 23, 2006, 10:38:10 AM
I'm seriously tired of stock trading; maybe I should just stick to the bigger stock companies. Stocks like XTHN and some other Danish stocks have seriously stocked it up my xxx! Now it's NMKT -3, 57 % what is wrong, the market is going up today! I changed out XTHN with NMKT, then XTHN go up and NMKT go down I almost want to cry :'(, and just run away and never go back to this market again; I have lost so much on it!

Why is a company with this much potential and they are earning money not going up ???
#2
Penny Stock Picking / Re: NMKT
May 22, 2006, 04:58:53 PM
Anyone who listened to the presentation today? I did, and did not really find out any news. Was there any news at all? Expected 65 mil in revenue this year, and an increase of 30 % compared to 2005 was not new we all knew about that.

Not anything to move the price up was there ???
#3
Stock Picking / Re: FLWS
May 01, 2006, 04:26:55 PM
Should I sell or should I hold? Closed at 7.13 is that not bad?