3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - eduardvs

#2
Penny Stock Picking / Re: CYAD - Penny Mover
September 30, 2005, 10:16:34 PM
Nice move for it today, but don't expect this dog to do much.  I had bought this stock a while back around .10 or something like that.  It didn't move anywhere but down, doesn't post much news and doesn't seem like it has much potential.  The boards run $7500?  Which is the same or more than a good Jetski and if I remember right, CYAD only gets $500 per sale?? 
#3
So did I, just another mill @ .0003

I figure this -

Think of this - You buy $300 of CWMF pre-split = 1,000,000

Divide that by 100 = 10000
Multiply that by 50 = 500,000

So your total shares = 1,500,000

So to get to even, you only need .0002 which is .0001 above the lowest possible price  without the stock totally disappearing and .0001 below the current .0003.

I would think this is a good entry if anything or anytime, but that's just me.

I'm in 8.2 mill shares soon to be 12.3 mill post split. Avg pre split was .0005, avg post split is around .00033 about.

Hoping for some awesome news here sometime
#4
All news from yesterday - Wednesday the 28th

Commonwealth American Financial Group to Apply for Contracts Above $25,000
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050928/285520.html?.v=1


No Changes in forward split -
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050928/285620.html?.v=1


I'm in, this is super cheap and we're getting a free dividend of shares
#6
Yeah, this thing held up well today and most trades were @ .0005

Should be a great base forming here. 

I'm curious to see what happens with the split, if it rises before, sells afterwards. 

Never seen a forward split on a penny stock this low. 

One thing that is unfortunate is that it takes huge volume to get this thing moving. 
#7
Stock Picking / Re: SYNX - Maturing MoMo MONSTER
September 20, 2005, 10:26:47 AM
Up bigtime today, hopefully more to come! 
#8
Nice little gain today, 25% and up and down between .0005-.0006

Avg'd in @ .0005
#9
News out http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050919/195740.html?.v=1

Currently .0005.

They seem to be well positioning themselves for winning contracts/financing deals.
#10
Previous 3SOF Picks / Re: Why the interest? OXFV.OB
September 18, 2005, 06:06:36 PM
I got out, 1 mill shares @ .0019 but might get back in on a dip.

This thing held up well Friday, .0014-.0015 seems to be decent support with .002 a wall to break.

#11
Yeah, .0003 didn't seem to last very long and only a few trades executed there.  I know I wouldn't be able to buy at that just from my experience with AMTD. 

I'm going to try calling the PR dept. and finding out what their OS is and why they're doing a F/S. 

Will post anything I found out that may be of interest!
#12
Oh, I forgot it's absurdly low @ .0005 currently.


Looking for a nice pop due to being oversold/undervalued or contract news
#13
Check some of the latest news out


50 per 100 forward share split

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050822/225549.html?.v=1

Commonwealth American Financial Group Announces Registration Approval from DHS-FEMA

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050913/135612.html?.v=1


Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. announces the company has established a wholly owned subsidiary, 'Hawkesbury River Funding of Texas, Inc.' The wholly owned subsidiary will aggressively bid on contracts to reconstruct and re-establish hurricane affected buildings and businesses in Louisiana. Such contracts will include demolition, new construction, refurbishment and project management of these construction projects.

The mission of Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. is to invest in land development projects either as developer, joint venture partner, or lender and create mezzanine financing opportunities. The company will also grow by acquiring subsidiaries in related fields such as construction, real estate brokerage-appraisal-management, in Florida, Texas and Louisiana.

"The wholly owned subsidiary will actively bid on contracts involving new house construction, refurbishment of existing residential and commercial real estate and provide construction management to these developments."


Commonwealth American Financial Group Subsidiary Announces Joint Venture Offers for Hurricane Construction

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050912/125102.html?.v=1

In addition to its newly opened Dallas headquarters, Hawkesbury River Funding of Texas, Inc. intends to open an office in New Orleans as soon as practical to participate in the hurricane reconstruction of the region.

"Everyone is aware that the Hurricane Katrina catastrophe will be the largest construction boom in the history of natural disasters," said Damian Guthrie, President. "In the coming weeks we anticipate that through our wholly owned subsidiary we will negotiate terms and conditions to place bids on various contracts in the Hurricane affected areas. We are willing to work with individual firms as well as a group of firms to offer a complete package from design to physical construction of residential, commercial and civil engineering projects."
#14
Previous 3SOF Picks / Re: Why the interest? OXFV.OB
September 14, 2005, 10:20:24 PM
Is that chart a free CESY pump?  he he.

I got in OXFV @ .0012 which I'm hoping was a good price at the bottom.

#15
I didn't see any rumor on that about a buyout. 

I got in this high in the low 60's, avg'd down to .575 and had a sell locked at .55 and since AMTD was locked up today, I couldn't cancel my sell. This is just coming off a fairly low low of .39 so I knew something must have been up to get this thing back up so quickly.  That or it was played by pumperz/buy out rumor.   

Not sure if a buyout is an option, but wish all holders luck if so.  I wouldn't mind getting back in a bit lower than I originally was.