3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mardix

#1
Penny Stock Picking / Re: cbcl
August 07, 2006, 10:12:06 AM
Looks like it wants to move. Let's see.
#2
LFWK / SLJB

Hey!

I heard that this stock may move next week. Just put it on your watchlist.

DO NOT BUY IT YET!

They will have a new symbol : SLJB.

It may be a good run for next week.  I'll be watching it before I jump on it.

Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060728/0148689.html


Peace.

Enjoy your week end.
#3
Penny Stock Picking / Re: ECUI up 350%
July 28, 2006, 03:21:31 PM
yeah!

It wasn't long.

When I find these hot picks, I will keep y'all posted.

These stocks are good for a sec. Get in, make a profit, and get out.

That's how it is.


Keep stocking. That's where the money at!
#4
Penny Stock Picking / Re: ECUI up 715%
July 28, 2006, 10:59:01 AM
 :o WHOOOOO

We've got a winner

ECUI  up 715%
#5
Penny Stock Picking / Re: ECUI up 400%
July 28, 2006, 10:48:49 AM
 :D

Up 400%
#6
Penny Stock Picking / ECUI up 350%
July 28, 2006, 10:40:53 AM
ECUI is up 350%.

I'm gon make some research