3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DJPlayer

#1
in @ 2.77.  Noticed it curving back up yesterday and wanted to see if the trend would continue for the 2nd day b4 purchasing.  Market is nasty today.  But ONT lookin good on the bounce back.  Currently ONT up 4% on the day ($2.84) when the entire market (DJ, S&P etc. )is down 1%
#2
Personal Logs / Re: Canadian stock picks
June 05, 2007, 10:33:43 AM
I've personally owned PGH for approximately 6 months.  It finally took a turn for the best.  Gained approx 15% in value and approx 8% in dividends so far (6 month gain).  unfortunately the dividends are from canada though..  >:(

I decided to research some of the charts and financials and saw PWI.  Things look very decent for them especially being their sector has a steady growth estimate for the next 1yr+

opinions?



#3
ok I was in on 0n2 a little bit ago but sold when it pushed up to 75 on the RSI chart in mid May.  Now the price has went down drastically for the past week.  There's been significant news on the company recently and a nasty "On2 Can't Live Up To The Hype" article by investopedia

Price is now .. sitting 15% lower than it's high almost 2 weeks ago..  anyone think it's a time to buy back in?  I'd prefer $2.50 a share but .. I think it may have hit bottom..

Opinions?

#4
Stock Picking / Re: SNHY
May 31, 2007, 02:25:51 PM
looks like that 37.95 price I grabbed during a pullback was a good entry..

currently 42.96 and on the upswing





#5
Stock Picking / Re: AAPL of my eye
May 30, 2007, 09:47:31 PM
Need an opinion on this one..

Sell or Hold?  My position isn't large enough to worry about portions.   All the indicators say it needs a big pull back.  But this would be the 3rd time this month it was due for a decent sized pullback.   Upcoming release of the iphone I believe is holding it back from a huge drop off...  but how long can this last?

#6
Stock Picking / Re: SNHY
May 23, 2007, 01:13:21 PM
thanx.  I did buy only a portion in case of a short squeeze directly after the 10% drop yesterday.  It's already up 4.5% since my purchase yesterday @ 37.95 (currently 39.71).  After my experience w/ TNH last week I'm setting a stop order so that I stay in the positive.

Sorry for not completely going over the rules.  I will do so momentarily. so I know where different types of posts belong.
#7
Stock Picking / SNHY
May 23, 2007, 10:39:21 AM
new to the forum. found this thread when searching google for News, Blogs etc. on SNHY.  I've been watching SNHY for a couple weeks now.  Saw the pull back today and bought @ 37.95.   Only worry is that this motion almost reminds me of TNH almost 2 weeks ago which dropped 20% in 2 days.  Has only come back 8% since and has recently stabilized

good move or should I have waited to see if the shorts buy back to cover loss on possible shorts? 

I'm not a vet to the market so pleaz don't slam me.

#8
Quote from: ramlau on May 22, 2007, 09:53:59 AM
Been patiently waiting for SNHY to go below $40 for a good entry. I'm buying today!

new to the forum. found this thread when searching google for News, Blogs etc. on SNHY.  I've been watching SNHY for a couple weeks now.  Saw the pull back today and bought @ 37.95.   Only worry is that this motion almost reminds me of TNH almost 2 weeks ago which dropped 20% in 2 days.  Has only come back 10% since and has recently stabilized

good move. or should I have waited to see what occurs tomorrow.?