3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

REDF

Started by David Randolph, December 20, 2005, 08:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCScott

If I see Cramer, I will fight him  :P

No shares available to short.....  ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I honestly believe he tipped his buddies on in the Hedgies that he was gonna call "take profits" on the show and they grabbed every last marginable share out there.

$8,000 later a very hard lesson learned.
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop