3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

PESI

Started by catrader, September 08, 2005, 11:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

-Qoute from PMTR thread-

Quote from: nullzero on July 12, 2006, 02:22:54 PM
nice pick terliso! The majority of your picks have been going up I got to follow them more closely! I keep mising out.

Watch PESI nullzero... I think there is more room to grow on this one ;)

Good luck!!

Terliso

This thing looks tough ;)
Bounced from the trendline & still sitting @ high of the day :D

bmarc4211


bmarc4211

Terliso are you planning on holding thru earnings.  They are scheduled for Tues Aug 1st.

Terliso

I don't hold thru earnings... I will sell PESI this week
though the price still holding the support area but the volume is very very low :( :(

Terliso

There is some action going on with PESI, it's getting back on the track ;)

Terliso

Still looking good ;)

cocoloco69

Didn't PESI warn that they would have a big charge this quarter?. I believe due to an acquisition  or maybe a sale of some non-performing division?

My guess is that PESI will dip under $2 after earnings. Long-term PESI woud be OK since nuclear waste treatment is on the upswing as a result of high crude prices.