3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

PAIV - Multibag now ?

Started by lovethebag, May 22, 2006, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

Quote from: BullMan on July 20, 2006, 11:08:02 AM
Are You Freaking kidding me .26.  Holy crap did anybody make a killing on this.  My god this thing is unbelievable.  why did I not buy?  :o


Why u did not buy? the 3 magic lines is right there on the daily chart.... ;) :D ;D

This thing could rise 200% more from the current level ;)

Terliso

200% is too much...maybe another 50% ;D ;D ;D ;D JMO ;) :D

Lucas Scott

We saw the top today. PAIV's base is at .005. It had a run-up that will become legend. I expect tomorrow or next week to see an extreme sell-off. Pity the fools who bought in the 20's today. This is JMHO - time will tell.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

BullMan

I agree Lucas with you.  But what do I know I thought the runup from .005 to .03 was too late.   ;D  But I cant see this going up anymore at one time today it was up 35000% from its base.  I think this thing will probally crash and crash hard.  Like I said it was short covering from ameritrade that busted this loose.  Let the selling begin.

Lucas Scott

Down 50%+ from yesterday's intraday high. PAIV should change its ticker to PAIN for the bagholders who chased it yesterday in the 20's ;)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

BullMan

Quote from: Lucas Scott on July 21, 2006, 03:22:26 PM
Down 50%+ from yesterday's intraday high. PAIV should change its ticker to PAIN for the bagholders who chased it yesterday in the 20's ;)

LOL  :D

lovethebag


Can't believe I bring this up, I bought it at .0020, sold it at .0084 and I was really happy with my trade LOL jezzzz i dont want to count all the bags I missed 80 ? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Scam or no scam, PAIV was the trade of the century  :'(

setravis

Well, well, well.
The stock has surged an unbelievable 15,000% since May 22 on a massive short squeeze. :o

Volume: 29,641,494
Avg Vol (3m): N/A
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis