3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CPNE.OB | Commerce Planet

Started by Lucas Scott, January 26, 2007, 02:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

echo

QuoteDoes this represent any dilution?  I don't think so, but if it does, its maybe 10% dilution?  No big deal really.  Grand scheme here...still no questions asked.  I don't understand why they did it, but whatever.


I think they did it to increase institutional ownership and the reason they want that is so that they can fill a prerequisite for listing on a major market (AMEX,NASDAQ,etc). It also increases awareness and maybe other institutions join in. I don t think its dilution because the shares are being bought from a "major share holder". What I don't understand is why that major share holder would sell his shares so cheap.

Echo
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

brandyjoco

I think you are right about your summation of their intentions to ultimately list the company. Right now it may consolidate for a bit so I sold my shares (4000) and may sit out until the technicals look a little healthier.

This company is truly undervalued and has a great future. I estimate at least 40 to 50 cents a share in 2007....
Brandyjoco

nullzero

Quote from: brandyjoco on February 14, 2007, 06:01:25 PM
I think you are right about your summation of their intentions to ultimately list the company. Right now it may consolidate for a bit so I sold my shares (4000) and may sit out until the technicals look a little healthier.

This company is truly undervalued and has a great future. I estimate at least 40 to 50 cents a share in 2007....

You may miss the big moves which usually happen when you sit out on a stock. Im going to sit tight and let it ride even if it goes down to the low 2.00s, strong hands is the way to go. If the fundamentals are correct and the future is as good as it is on papper this will be a +5 bagger in a year or so. I made the same mistake with AOB not holding it and selling for a small profit from a buy in the 5s and selling in the 6s. If I held the stock to today I could of cashed out with over a 200% gain.

brandyjoco

Yes, I have to agree with you.  I lost out on Gigm ($5) and AOB ($6) because I didn't have the stomach to sit it out.  I will get back in when I get a chance as I see how it goes in the next few days.......
Brandyjoco

nullzero

Quote from: brandyjoco on February 14, 2007, 06:45:47 PM
Yes, I have to agree with you.  I lost out on Gigm ($5) and AOB ($6) because I didn't have the stomach to sit it out.  I will get back in when I get a chance as I see how it goes in the next few days.......

Good luck, hopefully you get back in soon.

la-onda

update chart, we have now to wait for the 22nd th presentation

bjc

The beast re-awakens after a healthy couple week rest...with a vengeance!

Currently + .56 at 3.46, HOD.  Almost a 20% gain today, as of the current moment.


422fwhp

Almost gave it all back...I guess guidance results were unfavorable in the eyes of mother market.  :(

Tirebldr

BOT 2k Shares @ 2.16 78.6% fib retracement line. Luck to us all. Up 4.6% as I write this.
Art

Tirebldr

CPNE is up 18% since I bot in yesterday.

I have a question is how has history has shown to effect penny stocks. Yesterday CPNE was my only green stock in my port. During bear markets, does history show as much effect on penny stocks driving them down as the markets do the more "grown up" stocks?

TIA
Art

bjc

I'm still holding tight from when David originally recommened it on the 3sof fast board..holding from 2.16.  It hurt to give it all back, but I still believe in this company.  No reason we should be carrying forward PE under 10.  Kinda wish I unloaded some shares in the 3.40s for a 60% + gain though :-\

I'd say pennies are likely to get harder by bear markets.  A bear market would be caused by bad economy, and no one feels the pain more than small companies, I believe, when times are tough. 

But this isn't a bear market and this isn't a bad economy.  CPNE has to appreciate signifiantly in order for the share price to match what the company has been able to accomplish.  imo      good luck

I think if the market tanks again tomorrow, we sink too.

Tirebldr

Sold @ 2.60 until the markets stabilize and tell us what they would like to do.
20.37% green. My only positive holding before I went all cash this morning.

Good luck
Art

422fwhp

Had been on my screen of "quotes" and noticed a nice gain today.  May be time to watch this one closer.


Garoh

Hi all

Cpne gave a buying sign yestreday .entry will be 1.85  to 1.95  ;D

This stock can give at least 15% when it reboundes ....

No Pain No Gain

David Randolph

Quote from: Garoh on April 11, 2007, 06:31:44 AM
Hi all

Cpne gave a buying sign yestreday .entry will be 1.85  to 1.95  ;D

This stock can give at least 15% when it reboundes ....

Yes, but beware about the long term sustainability of the business, there's a big thread about it on the Previous 3 SOF Picks message board.