3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

LXK

Started by Garoh, September 13, 2007, 12:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

This is Call LXK JU strike $40  bought it at 0.55 

target around 300%

it's a good chance
good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Hi

It was a good chance to buy it today from 0.45 to 0.55

I expect this stock to move high next week ...

No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Last $0.80 still waiting for a good jump next week ..
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on September 22, 2007, 06:03:15 PM
Last $0.80 still waiting for a good jump next week ..

Just as I expected last week that we would have a nice jump this week ...
last $1.30  this is 240% 

I might sell 1/3 of my holding today , I also bought LXK BU  this is same strike 2-2008 at $2.50 now up  $3.30  ..

I still wish someone is benfiting from these Options  :)

good luck
No Pain No Gain

snydea71

#4
Very nice Garoh...

I'm a student just getting started with options and am not the greatest as of yet.  You're the reason I registered on this site, I've been following your picks and finally went with you on this one.  I liked the way this was looking and I could finally afford to get on the ride.  I got in a bit later at 0.65, but am up considerably over 100% within a day and a half.  Great pick, keep it up...I'm sure I'm not the only one paying attention to you. 

I don't know how you can make such consistently performing picks.  Best picks I've seen thus far.

Garoh

Quote from: snydea71 on September 27, 2007, 12:48:55 PM
Very nice Garoh...

I'm a student just getting started with options and am not the greatest as of yet.  You're the reason I registered on this site, I've been following your picks and finally went with you on this one.  I liked the way this was looking and I could finally afford to get on the ride.  I got in a bit later at 0.65, but am up considerably over 100% within a day and a half.  Great pick, keep it up...I'm sure I'm not the only one paying attention to you. 

I don't know how you can make such consistently performing picks.  Best picks I've seen thus far.


My pleasure snydea71

I'm happy now that there's someone is the riding this with me  ;D

Here we go $1.45  ;)
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Excellent !!

LXK now at $40.60 and I expect it to reach $43.5 very soon as first target then $48 ...

If it gets to $43 we should see $3.90 a huge profit  ;D
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

#7
Quote from: Garoh on September 13, 2007, 12:10:36 PM
This is Call LXK JU strike $40  bought it at 0.55 

target around 300%

it's a good chance
good luck
Hello !

I expected this to return 300% , but it's already reached 455% gain and still didn't sell it maybe I will sell it around $3 on monday ..

we will see on monday what happens

good luck to those holding this one  :)
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

The last 4 days the stock going down and this makes me feel better with it  ;D

If this stock went to $43.5 directly I would have sold it and don't look at it again , but now I'm thinking of increasing my selling price because it looks like it will go up more in a fews days .
There's one think bothering me which is option expiration .. we have 2 weeks left ..

But looks like will move before it  ;)

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

I expect a very nice move today or on monday ...
Let's see
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on October 04, 2007, 08:16:53 PM
The last 4 days the stock going down and this makes me feel better with it  ;D

If this stock went to $43.5 directly I would have sold it and don't look at it again , but now I'm thinking of increasing my selling price because it looks like it will go up more in a fews days .
There's one think bothering me which is option expiration .. we have 2 weeks left ..

But looks like will move before it  ;)

good luck


Are we heading north  ::)

the first 15 minutes today tells us something will happen today ...
Waiting for the big move ..
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Here we go $42.5
last $2.75 this is 500% gain  ;D
No Pain No Gain

nica33

500 % gain.......wow!

Applaud Garoh and thanks for your hard work!

;D
Keep it simple !!

Garoh

Hi Elsa  :)

Thanks

I started to be greedy  ;D
I might sell it for another 200% , just let's see today's action and then we can decide  ;)

No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on October 10, 2007, 11:50:53 AM
Hi Elsa  :)

Thanks

I started to be greedy  ;D
I might sell it for another 200% , just let's see today's action and then we can decide  ;)



To the moon  ::)

I'm up 730% now   8)
maybe will add another 200% tomorrow when the stock open with a gap up , last price 43.80 ...

Good luck to those who bought it with me  :)
No Pain No Gain