3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

LXK

Started by Garoh, September 13, 2007, 12:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nica33

Very nice Garoh, congratulations!!!  I'm just wating for the authorization of my broker to start trading options.  Let's see what happens.  I'll ask for your help then!!

nica33
Keep it simple !!

Garoh

Quote from: nica33 on October 11, 2007, 12:57:47 AM
Very nice Garoh, congratulations!!!  I'm just wating for the authorization of my broker to start trading options.  Let's see what happens.  I'll ask for your help then!!

nica33

Thanks Elsa

No problem any time ...

I had the chance to sell it for almost 800% gain , but there was a profit taking and the stock is coming back now , I have 5 days only to close this option and I expect it to do something cool this week  :)

I'm still holding this , let's see what happens this week ...

No Pain No Gain

Garoh

I sold it for 600% gain 

and I still have Jan strike 40 for 4.30

probably will get at least 100% gain today ..

let's see
No Pain No Gain