3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NOV

Started by Garoh, September 25, 2007, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

Here we go , a good one  :)

NOVBU    This is call 2-2008 strike $155
Got in today at $10 target above 100% maybe more  ...

I'm trying to buy options with more than 3 months expiration for more safety ..
I got more than 190% on this one NOVBF strike 130  last friday , now I'm buying strike 155 and I expect this stock to pass $160 in a few weeks ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Last $12.79  this is 28% in one day  ;D
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Second day reached $14.10 this is 41%  ;D

I wish anyone bought it with me  8)
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Today the stock had a split 2 fo 1  and the stock price closed friday at $144.50 today opened $72.25 therefore the option symbol ws changed from NOV BU to NOV BW

the new symboil is NOV BW last price is $7 which's equal to $14 before the split ..

I'm still up 40% on this one , I won't sell it soon .I will wait for another good move to take my 100+%  ;)

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Last price $8.30  this is 66% gain and still not willing to sell ...

I'll wait for more time because I think this will shoot up soon ..
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Last $8.90  almost 80%  gain 
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

I sold 1/2 of my holding today at $11.50  for a 130% gain ..

I'm planning to sell the other half for another 100% soon  ;)
No Pain No Gain

gix330

good job, Garoh!

too bad i am currently dont have any cash on my hands, other wise i will follow you on this one.

please keep post the new picks. i did learn a lot from your picks.

BTW...AAPL should hit $180, if breaks, then $200 without problem. Good time to call?

Garoh

Quote from: gix330 on October 16, 2007, 12:35:38 AM
good job, Garoh!

too bad i am currently dont have any cash on my hands, other wise i will follow you on this one.

please keep post the new picks. i did learn a lot from your picks.

BTW...AAPL should hit $180, if breaks, then $200 without problem. Good time to call?

Hi gix330

Sorry for the delay ..

AAPL is a good buy now , APVDD is a good one (April 220 )

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on October 15, 2007, 07:04:32 PM
I sold 1/2 of my holding today at $11.50  for a 130% gain ..

I'm planning to sell the other half for another 100% soon  ;)

sorry for not updating my picks , I've been too busy lately ..

As I mentioned before I sold half of my position at $11.50 , the stock went down sharply with the general market decline .
I bought double the quantity at $3.50 yesterday to bring my average cost to $4 .
This is the option symbol NOVBW I still have more than 90 days for expiration and I'll just wait  :)

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

This stock is ready to make a good jump very soon .  :)
No Pain No Gain