3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NTRI

Started by Garoh, October 04, 2007, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

NTRI this stock got a big hit today , it's down 30%

I bought it Call    NSI KH strike $40 
My entry price was $1  if it reach $38 within 2 days which means by friday I will get 300% profit . If not I'm gonna sell it before market close on friday ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain

waxweazle

can you please the symbol of the options?
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

gix330

Thank you for your reply, i know you should be busy. And yes, MPEL is up big today from the bottom and i guess it is time for it to reach $22-$25 soon after it breaks $19.4.
Also, I bot FFIV the 3 days ago, stiker price $40, and it goes pretty well. and I think it will continue to raise. But may i ask why NTRI is down 30% today?
Thank you

gix330

#3
Garoh,
I donnu which one you got, but i think it is better to short its jan 08 40put/45p

Garoh

Quote from: waxweazle on October 04, 2007, 02:30:40 PM
can you please the symbol of the options?

I already  mentioned the the symbol in the first post NSI KH

this Novmber strike $40

But remember that I said I would sell it before market close on friday  :)

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: gix330 on October 04, 2007, 02:36:58 PM
Garoh,
I donnu which one you got, but i think it is better to short its jan 08 40put/45p

gix330 I wouldn't short or buy it option as a PUT because it's already down more than 33%

It could recover some of the losses ..
here's the symbol  NSI KH

No Pain No Gain