3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

AIRN

Started by freimuch, June 27, 2005, 10:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freimuch

DAVID LOOK INTO AIRN BROKE OUT TODAY ON HUGE VOLUME WITH A NEW CONTRACT WIN.VERY GOOD PLAY ON THE WIMAX INDUS. FOR THE FUTURE CHART IS A BEAUTY

guitarman

Looks like I'm bringing one back from the dead.
Really I was hoping to get some opinions on all the insider trading that happened on 4/15.
What do you all think it means when multiple officers do both Acquisitions and Dispositions simultaneously?
If you check, the ammounts don't correspond. Not sure what that could mean either.

Thanks
Gman

Quasi

Quote from: guitarman on April 18, 2006, 09:38:29 PM
Looks like I'm bringing one back from the dead.
Really I was hoping to get some opinions on all the insider trading that happened on 4/15.
What do you all think it means when multiple officers do both Acquisitions and Dispositions simultaneously?
If you check, the amounts don't correspond. Not sure what that could mean either.

Thanks
Gman

HI G

I agree, been following this one for a while, the whole WIMAX thing, gotta like high speed with a 30 mile range, rather than the current couple of mile range.  Also like ALVR in the field but waiting for the right entry on it also.

WRT AIRN, not sure about the insider trading, checked NASDAQ site and SEC but really couldn't find the insider trades your talking about.  Anyway short term chart is pretty choppy, but its the long term chart that has always caught my interest.  Two year ASC TRI trying to breakout, getting down to the squeeze play now.

Let me know more info on the insider stuff, would like to follow-up

thanks
Quasi

JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi

guitarman

Hey Quasi
Do these links get you there?
http://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/goto/evaluate/snapshot.jhtml?symbols=AIRN

04/15/2006 18:57:12 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:57:02 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:56:52 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:56:42 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:56:32 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:56:22 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:56:12 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:56:02 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:55:52 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:55:42 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/15/2006 18:55:32 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/06/2006 19:36:02 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)
04/06/2006 19:35:52 Form 4: Update Filing for Airspan Networks Inc (AIRN)

Quasi

Quote from: guitarman on April 21, 2006, 01:28:17 PM
Hey Quasi
Do these links get you there?........................

No, sorry just get the Fidelity home page, basic quote stuff, thanks for trying.

Checked Edgar again but still only a couple of filings from the 04/14

Anyway are they net buying or selling, wouldn't surprise me if they are just lightening the load, these guys are always getting more options that they have to exercise or loose em.

Will keep following this one.

Quasi
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi

guitarman

Looked to me like they were adding a little but that's pretty contrary to what the stock has been doing lately.
So boring! Just up and down up and down.
If I got out now, I'm sure something big would happen. LOL!
Seriously, the fundamentals and partnerships seem solid.
Best
Gman

dwest718

Alright... looks like now I'm bringing this one back from the dead again  ;D.  Looks to have a formed a bottom recently after a slew of bad news... not much volume confirmation but uptrend with positive divergence in the MACD.  Slight bullish engulfing on the 18th with a few up days that seem to act as confirmation.

One problem... AIRN appears to have been set for delisting from the NASDAQ... not sure when this is set to take place and what affect it will have on share price.  I'm considering taking a position if I get one more day of upward confirmation but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what affect delisting usually has on a stock?... I'll post the chart on Sunday night with a bit more analysis and some targets.  Hopefully by then I'll get some feedback on the delisting issue  ???

dwest718

Here is the chart... I'll try to post some additional analysis sometime later tonight.

basonista

AIRN showed up on my scans last weekend.  Short term ascending triangle breakout with no retest.  Volume picked up some on the breakout but price will have to fight the 200ma now.  Could be a good buy if price and volume can overcome 200ma resistance on the daily chart...

basonista

200ma resisted price and AIRN has pulled back.  The pullback is not under heavy volume so it could be short and we could see another attack of the 200ma soon.

Livana

AIRN caught my attention this afternoon while looking at my little StockTA.com screener.
Chart looks good.
Financial look ok.  The company is still in the red, but less and less.

I want to wait until revenues are announced before making any decisions - anyone knows the date?