3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

~AYSI.OB (Alloy Steel International Inc.)

Started by Mo~Money, October 29, 2007, 04:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo~Money

Another chart that look$ preety sweet ;) Bought in @.71 today, looking for at least .77(previous resistance) after that its blue sky's... :) I know I am saying this a lot but it looks like another G-pattern to me and since my last g-plays have all giving me 30% or better I had to dive into this one as well...
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

Mo~Money

Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

Mo~Money

#2
Sold out, probably too early again, but hey im making Money baby!!! 8) I sold because I didnt like the lack of volume we were getting..
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!