3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Board Rules

Started by David Randolph, November 15, 2007, 04:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

I want to welcome everybody to our new message board :)

There are just a few rules we all must obey to keep things organized:

1 - The title of all threads is just a stock's symbol. For example, Cisco's thread title will be CSCO.

2 - No duplicated threads are allowed, that is, only one thread for stock symbol.

3 - We only permit threads on stocks traded in the US national exchanges, that is, just NYSE, Nasdaq and AMEX stocks. OTCBB and Pink Sheets are not allowed.

4 - This Board will be moderated by the 3 SOF Team, David Randolph and Frederick Ramsburg.

For now these are the Rules. I'll add new ones as needed. Thank you for your interest :)

David Randolph

Hi BigSully1, I want to thank your participation in this board, but you've been violating the 1st rule:

Quote1 - The title of all threads is just a stock's symbol. For example, Cisco's thread title will be CSCO.

I'm going to modify all your posts to conform to this rule.

Also my posts, coming from the Main Portfolio message board, need to be modified to obey this rule.

I will also bring many more stocks from the "Previous 3 SOF Picks" message board to the Watch List, because hopefully I still know some things about those stocks (of course, no PK's and OTCBB's). I'll have to merge different threads about the same stock.

We should also add some large caps because they often point direction and influence small caps in the same sector.

I'll work to improve this message board.