3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

EMAG

Started by wrangler, November 21, 2007, 05:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

I really have learned not to lean to much towards news when looking at a stock on charts..""Charts knows the news before the news gets out.

I got a buy alert on this stock today and thought it looked good on the chart but after hours trading doesn't reason with todays action.
This is one stock I would be worried about if I bought it today. Will be interesting to see how this trades Friday.
 
  After Hours Trade Reporting    
   

After Hours
Last: $ 3.20   After Hours
High: $ 4.05  
After Hours
Volume: 371,400   After Hours
Low: $ 3.15

After Hours
Time (ET) After Hours
Price After Hours
Share Volume
16:45   $ 3.20  24,000
16:24   $ 3.15  300,000
16:21   $ 3.3368  46,400
16:00   $ 4.04  600
16:00   $ 4.05  100
16:00   $ 4.05  300



 



1  
wrangler

wrangler

 Had A pretty good day but I would like to have seen more volume ,,still I'm thinking it's not done yet.
I have no position
wrangler

wrangler

Looks like some taking off the table today on low volume, Still think this will be heading higher.
JMO as usual
wrangler