3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

PDEX

Started by saffeysite1, May 14, 2005, 01:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

422fwhp

Concur...a good listen.

I've been working with my neighbor that owns a business mainly installing Dentrix software/networks in dentists offices.  He's been slammed (that's why I was helping) with more deals waiting.

Good call wise.

wiseman213

Nice action so far this morning. I expect a furious rally into earnings this afternoon.

slt2005

Nice day so far. Three times the average volume and up 7%.

It will really get interesting as the close of trading gets closer. Can't wait for the CC AH... ;D

starfire


irod

Pro-Dex, Inc. Announces Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Fiscal 2005 Results
Tuesday September 6, 4:05 pm ET 

Sales increase 19% for the Quarter

Net Income Up 112% for the Quarter, 65% for the Year

Backlog reaches 7.9 million as of June 30, 2005

Loffigus

I went ahead and picked them up at $3.069

Anyone know why it is down 5% on good news?  is there something we don't know?

Amarens

I picked them up at $3,30  :(
Didn't expect this fall back. Hope you're right Wiseman213

puenthouse

I sure hope you are right.  You had me at PDEX, and I thought it would rise higher as it closed towards it strong earnings.  From my research, I do not know why it is going down today.
Learning from every trade.

puenthouse

err, um never mind, as soon as i sent it, I shot up in the positives, lol.... still hope u are right thou :)
Learning from every trade.

slt2005

Hang in there my friend. PDEX is heavily controlled by the MMs. I sense that the MMs want a steady climb possibly to the $3.5 level. That might take a week...maybe less. After that, they'll let it run to new highs..$4...$5...

slt2005


bjc


slt2005

PDEX will be a big gapper topmorrow. Today's volume and price gains will open some eyes. Don't forget that PDEX is not a risky momo play like an energy or hurricane pplay It is gaining ground based on strong fundamentals and a strong future.

poorman1

Finally in at around $3.40.  The 125k block today caught my eye.  I wanted to make sure the momentum was going up and not down after the block.

This looks very promising.   ::)

poorman1

slt2005

Great PDEX day!


20 times the normal volume. Closed at $3.58 HOD!!


New 52-week high tomorrow.


You were right on Wise. This one is the opposite of other low floaters. It starts slow and then it goes up and up and up!!!