3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

OZN

Started by BigSully1, April 23, 2008, 01:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSully1

African precious metals. Bought at $1.19 to 1.20. Will maybe get more.

BigSully1

Got most of my additional orders filled this morning at $1.20 or better. I'm not peddling the stock (it's speculation only) but OZN was up today on higher volume when all the PM stocks I looked at today were down on heavy volume and the charts all look pretty ugly.

I might make an additional purchase or two tommorrow if it dips again A.M., if I don't take the day off, but am about done buying for now and the stock is pretty thin.

There's been an atypical divergence between Oil prices and PM prices while oil was rallying  and now that oil has began a little retreat, PM's are still falling and even accelerating it seems, so I can't get a clear picture of what the PM's are going to do in the near term. Speculate, I guess. I usually buy when the technicals look  bad. I have the need for more PM's in my portfolio again, so am looking for value.


BigSully1

update