3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GG

Started by David Randolph, June 30, 2005, 07:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

We got a very low volume day on GG, with just a tiny range. Somedays are just like this, there's nothing new, no «new information» to consider.

So I'll continue to respect my trading plan and continue to hold GG.

Melf Elf

Quote from: metro on August 22, 2005, 05:23:08 PM

The best time to own gold is when it break out of the trend and is above the moving average as shown here.


Interesting chart, Metro.  Applause.  Several of the gold/silver stocks broke trendline support in the last couple of days.  Nice call on CTTY yesterday, too.  I have to wait an hour to give you another applause.
;D

rickjust

what's up with this stock. this the third day it has shot up only to come back dwn by the end of the day. the volume momo seems to have chilled a little and it is having a tough time
around the 17.60'. is is this just a pause or do you think the market is turning for gg for the moment. i am ready to bail as there seems to be other more profitible opportunies begging.
love to here anyones opinion.
thanks.
maxi

David Randolph

I'm selling GG today because of the Global Market Bearish Call I've made this morning.

Plans are important, but having the flexibility to react when the environment changes is even more important.

armoredsaint

Mr. Randolph
I am still holding GG and was wondering what you think of todays huge volume breakout to all time highs? Do you think this could be a monster move based on the technicals? Thanks