3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AOB

Started by David Randolph, June 30, 2005, 07:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

Thanks for you analysis Basonista. Since I had made some profit on this before, I am going to give it some room i.e. I think I will sell if it breaks the trend line. Actually putting a stop at 4.55.
Good luck to all holding AOB. Hope it skyrockets ;D
P

echo

Basonista,

Thanks for the input.I'll continue to hold it.My stop is at 4.50.Hope it never comes. ;D
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

la-onda

my stop was @ 4.75$, I´m stoped out  ???

AOB will be still on my radar, 175% in total was awesome  >:D

basonista

I'm staying in as long as it closes above the ascending trendline which today stands around the $4.65 level.






AOB has a strong resistance level around $5.00 so a battle here should not be a surprise.





Thanks to Michael for explaining how to post charts this way! :)





PerfectSage

[applaud] basonista. The only thing I can add to your analysis of AOB is that it should bounce off the 10 dma ($4.71 today) and/or the Sept 6th high of $4.57

I wanna be the minority ;)

basonista

Thanks, PerfectSage.  I added the 10dma to the chart.  AOB did bounce off $4.65 today although, as PerfectSage pointed out, it could have done so off of either the other two points.  My prediction was an educated guess anyway since it is tough to get a specific price point like that with stockcharts.  I zoom in with Photoshop and try to judge the price but it is imperfect at best.

The ascending triangle will either break out to the upside or downside - my bet is to the upside.  If it continues struggling with the $5.00 level, it looks like we have 3 or 4 more days of this battle before AOB has to decide either way.

peterwangos

Search "哈尔滨三乐源集团"-- Chinese name of AOB in www.baidu.com.

If you do not know Chinese, use this http://babelfish.altavista.com.

echo

Basonista,

Thanks for the chart.This chart you posted is compelling.We have three straight lows that dont penentrate the ascending trade line.That is very bullish and the stock should continue upwards.

jmo
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

la-onda

updated chart

shawFund

Thank you Peter for the information about the company.

I checked their web site "www.biosly.com" and "www.three-happyness.com.cn" - they are the same.

It is a real company, ten years of history,  800 emplyees, and has three main lines of products: green nutrition, bio type of food, medicine products, products related to titanium.

After my vacation and return work to China next month, I will check their products in more detail to see how popular and how good they are.

After big run, profit taking will be normal. I am one of them.

If it fells below $3, I will be a big buyer again.

My first buy was at $2.29 on 08/01 and sold it on 09/12 for 100% gain.

But I only bought few K shares fearing that this may be a fake company similiar to many companies in China, specially in HuiLongJiang province.

Normally the best season for this type of company is the end of year and Chinese new year. Waiting to re-take positions later.

echo

Got stopped out at 4.65 this am.Awfull.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

la-onda

#161
TA analysis is appreciated; Michael your are stil invested?


la-onda

will the support around 4$ hold?
could this be a good re-entry point?
TA advice is appreciated

chart:

KCScott

Bottom dropping out on big volume - sitting at 3.86 as of this message
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

usedcasting

Next level resistance at $3.74 hopefully!
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em