3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

AOB

Started by David Randolph, June 30, 2005, 07:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basonista

Quote from: KCScott on January 10, 2006, 05:53:21 PM
Closed at 5.21 today - Very nice rapid comeback for AOB

Let's hope it continues!

Terliso

UPDATED CHART:

shawFund

FROM BAD TO GOOD

Monday I planed to buy 1,500 share of AOB at $4.97, but keyed in 15,000 shares.

Because I was busy I did not check my order. After I placed my order, I closed my account  and left my desk.

Because 1,500 share is very small potato for me, I did not check my account until now and surprised to find out that I have made $7,500 in two days. That is the biggest gain in two days for me (I bought those 15,000 between $4.97 - $5.00).

Now I set up a stop-loss order at $5.35 so I can keep my profit and let the stock run.




basonista

Quote from: shawFund on January 11, 2006, 01:12:30 PM
FROM BAD TO GOOD

Monday I planed to buy 1,500 share of AOB at $4.97, but keyed in 15,000 shares.

Because I was busy I did not check my order. After I placed my order, I closed my account  and left my desk.

Because 1,500 share is very small potato for me, I did not check my account until now and surprised to find out that I have made $7,500 in two days. That is the biggest gain in two days for me (I bought those 15,000 between $4.97 - $5.00).

Now I set up a stop-loss order at $5.35 so I can keep my profit and let the stock run.


Sweet! 8)  Beautiful start to the new year for you!

Anyone have any idea what's causing this run?  I know there was a report out about China's economy having a good 4th quarter but why would this affect AOB to this extent?  Any ideas?  I bought at $4.36 last week and also want to keep my profits.  Don't want to see another dive like it took it mid-November.

shawFund

China's stock market has a bull run after New Year's day.

Most China's stocks traded in USA follows:

Look at SOHU, SNDA, FMCN, NTES, TOMO,, CHINA, CTRP, AOB, SNP, ....


Terliso

Quote from: shawFund on January 11, 2006, 02:14:50 PM
China's stock market has a bull run after New Year's day.

Most China's stocks traded in USA follows:

Look at SOHU, SNDA, FMCN, NTES, TOMO,, CHINA, CTRP, AOB, SNP, ....




Ohhhhh yeah!!!! let the profit run for AOB ;)

minkielover

Great mistake, shawFund ! ;D ;D
Congratulations!!!

akclide

Quote from: basonista on January 11, 2006, 02:05:08 PM
Quote from: shawFund on January 11, 2006, 01:12:30 PM
FROM BAD TO GOOD

Monday I planed to buy 1,500 share of AOB at $4.97, but keyed in 15,000 shares.

Because I was busy I did not check my order. After I placed my order, I closed my account  and left my desk.

Because 1,500 share is very small potato for me, I did not check my account until now and surprised to find out that I have made $7,500 in two days. That is the biggest gain in two days for me (I bought those 15,000 between $4.97 - $5.00).

Now I set up a stop-loss order at $5.35 so I can keep my profit and let the stock run.


Sweet! 8)  Beautiful start to the new year for you!

Anyone have any idea what's causing this run?  I know there was a report out about China's economy having a good 4th quarter but why would this affect AOB to this extent?  Any ideas?  I bought at $4.36 last week and also want to keep my profits.  Don't want to see another dive like it took it mid-November.

I guess first somebody spent 4.8 to buy alot of shares at their last offering,so it had to make a move above that (no brainer) and second this company started as a bird flu play and that topic is coming alive againg as the found bir flu cases in human in China and Turkey.I have been in since 4.5 with stocks and april calls.

Se7en

let's see if we can break this heavy resistance around 6$, what do you guys think?!
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

Terliso

I'm out @ 5.61 ;) :D ;D .... bought 4.50 (Dec 2.)  goodluck pips!!

Se7en

out @5.87, almost the high of the day, was lucky but good for a 13% gain in 2 days! :)
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

Kublakhan

In at $4.60 and out at $5.85. 

I'll buy again if this continues to pull back.

la-onda

American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. (AMEX: AOB) Highlights:

--1H05 revenues up 81% year-over-year with net income up 100% year-over-year.

--The Company generated 2005 second quarter revenue of $11.9 million, a 98.2% increase compared to $6.0 million for the same period in 2004. The Company had net income of $3.4 million, or $0.08 per basic and diluted share, a 122.6% increase versus $1.5 million, or $0.05 per basic and diluted share, for the comparable period in 2004.

--Strong Balance sheet; announced that it has closed its private offering to accredited investors of 12.5 million units at a price of $4.80 per unit, for gross proceeds of $60 million.

--AOBO leverages over 10,000 distribution points, including clinics, pharmacies, supermarkets and hospitals.

--AOBO has achieved a 46% top-line CAGR since going public in 2002 through FY ending 2004 --Diversified product line creates broad opportunities for growth: AOBO has three primary product lines- herbal-based medicines, nutritional supplements and soybean peptides.

--Diversified and growing product portfolio:

About American Oriental Bioengineering Inc.
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. (AOB) uses proprietary processes for producing soybean protein peptide more efficiently than traditional extracting techniques. These techniques are used to manufacture and formulate supplemental and medicinal products. Soybean peptides are used widely in general food, health food products and medicines, among other applications. AOB also produces Cease-Enuresis Soft Gel, the only Chinese FDA-approved first grade, prescription medicine that is specially formulated to help alleviate bed-wetting and incontinence. The company is a leading producer of products in both the nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals areas in China. For more information, visit
http://www.bioaobo.com.
TA Link:
http://www.stockta.com/cgi-bin/analysis.pl?symb=AOB&num1=3&cobrand=windchart&mode=stock
On Friday a Homing Pigeon was formed

la-onda

American Oriental Bioengineering Institutional Coverage To Be Initiated By Investrend Research

Tuesday , January 17, 2006 01:04 ET

Jan 17, 2006 (financialwire.net via COMTEX) -- January 17, 2006 (FinancialWire) (Investrend Research Syndicate) American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. (AMEX: AOB) has enrolled in the unique shareholder empowerment platform administered by Investrend Communications, Inc., a provider of financial intelligence programs.

Institutional research coverage will be initiated by an Investrend Research analyst to be assigned in the next few days. Investrend Research is located on the web at http://www.investrendresearch.com .

American Oriental Bioengineering uses proprietary processes for producing soybean protein peptide more efficiently than traditional extracting techniques. These techniques are used to manufacture and formulate supplemental and medicinal products. Soybean peptides are used widely in general food, health food products and medicines, among other applications.

The company also produces Cease-Enuresis Soft Gel, the only China State FDA-approved first-grade, plant-based prescription medicine that is specially formulated to help alleviate bed-wetting and incontinence. The company is a leading producer of products in both the nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals areas in China.

The company's website is at http://www.bioaobo.com .

An InvestorPower" page has been created regarding the company at http://www.investrend.com/company/list.asp?sPathParam=yes .



la-onda

American Oriental Bioengineering Loses 4.37% On Lower Volume After Enrollment

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 00:05 ET

Jan 18, 2006 (financialwire.net via COMTEX) -- January 18, 2006 (FinancialWire) American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. (AMEX: AOB) lost 4.37% on volume of 1,186,200, lower than its average 1,866,860, to close at $5.25 in its first session after announcing its enrollment in the unique shareholder empowerment platform administered by Investrend Communications, Inc., a provider of financial intelligence programs.

Institutional research coverage will be initiated by an Investrend Research analyst to be assigned in the next few days. Investrend Research is located on the web at http://www.investrendresearch.com .

American Oriental Bioengineering uses proprietary processes for producing soybean protein peptide more efficiently than traditional extracting techniques. These techniques are used to manufacture and formulate supplemental and medicinal products. Soybean peptides are used widely in general food, health food products and medicines, among other applications.

The company also produces Cease-Enuresis Soft Gel, the only China State FDA-approved first-grade, plant-based prescription medicine that is specially formulated to help alleviate bed-wetting and incontinence. The company is a leading producer of products in both the nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals areas in China.