3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

AOB

Started by David Randolph, June 30, 2005, 07:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

David,

Congratulation wit the listing of AOBO on AMEX: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050712/125456.html?.v=1

I do still not have a position in this little gem but I will before the end of trading today. I have waited too long!  >:(
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

zhufred


3puttssuck


3puttssuck

I've gone back 3 years and find the highest volume to be June 30, 2005 at 1,730,600 shares.  Looks like we'll set a new record volume today.

This may be old news to some but I thought I'd post it anyway.  This company has been doing quite well.  I look forward to next quarter's report (August ?).

American Oriental Bioengineering Reports Record First Quarter Results for 2005
Monday May 16, 9:02 am ET 
Revenue Increases 63.3% Leading to a 91.1% Increase in Operating Income


HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2005-- America Oriental Bioengineering Inc., (OTCBB:AOBO - News), a rapidly growing Chinese company which produces and distributes a broad range of pharmaceutical and nutriceutical products, announced today record first quarter results for the period ended March, 31, 2005. The Company reported revenue of $9.65 million, a 63.4% increase over first quarter 2004 revenue of $5.91 million. American Oriental had operating income of $3.02 million, an increase of 91.1% over operating income for the 2004 first quarter of $1.58 million. American Oriental generated net income of $2.18 million in the current quarter, or $0.05 per diluted share, an increase of 69.2% compared to $1.26 million, or $0.04 per diluted share for the same quarter last year.
The Company ended the quarter with $12.2 million in cash and cash equivalents, the strongest cash position in its history. AOBO's shareholder's equity increased to $35.3 million, its highest level ever.

puerz

aobo at 2.00. Should we sell or is this just the start 13 % in 1 day is nice.

zhufred


3puttssuck

Here's my goofy logic.

LENF gained 77% yesterday after announcing their move to AMEX, vol 1.8M, announced at 11:30 AM.

I'm still expecting a big jump today with a little follow through increase tomorrow.

The day is still young!

zhufred

Maybe tomorrow will big jump too. Long term will be very goog.

fill_the_gap

Just one opinion, do the research

Michael

I am in as well! This is one of the beautiful cases where TA and FA go hand in hand.

Could be nice to have a technical target but from a fundamental point of view there is nothing to stop this being a $4.5 stock.

Mike
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

eagerlearner

i am in too ! just got filled at 2.
it's a complete package, FA, TA , newly upgrade to AMEX.  there is no reason this stock will close below 2 ever again.  ;D

Thanks and good luck to all!

dez

In at 2.00

Looks like it just had an organized Fib. retracement from 2.15 back to 2.00.  Now on to higher prices.  Just on observation, this is a less volitile advance at the moment than LENF or CAFE.

But as was mentioned in an earlier post .... the day is still young.

zhufred

why does this keep falling down ?

stocky

I am in too :)

Seems like this one has a potential.

David Randolph

#29
$1.84 was taken out on close with the highest volume in AOBO.OB's history (or should I say AOB?  :D):

American Oriental Bioengineering's Common Stock Approved for Listing on the American Stock Exchange

This news will make a lot of people look into AOB's fundamentals, which are very attractive. We're still trading at $1.95 and I already see $2.48 (the technical target of the breakout) on print. Why is that?  ;D

When AOB does get there, I'll see, upon conditions at that time, If I'll take profits or hold for a bigger rise as Michael says.