3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

PHOX

Started by nutsterrt, June 30, 2005, 03:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutsterrt

Whoa, woke up late today. Nice to wake up to though  >:D

puenthouse

In at .0142, what are the estimates this could go to?
Learning from every trade.

mix_master_mike

I reckon it's rather hard to tell. Don't watch too closely as we seem to be in the early g2 stage.. and from history I wouldn't be surprised if this thing topped out at 0.03 or maybe 0.04 next week. If your fortunate enough to double your money let some free shares ride it out.
Mike
www.vafrous.com

nutsterrt

Yeah, watching it too closely will make you go cross-eyed. This will move a LOT today, up and down...shakeout as we speak, in fact. MMs have played a lot in this stock and will continue to do so. Just don't fall victim  ::)

mix_master_mike

I hear a lot about MMs this, MMs that... anywhere that I can read up on it?  Thanks in advance...
Mike
www.vafrous.com

eliteG

Quote from: mix_master_mike on July 22, 2005, 10:36:56 AM
I reckon it's rather hard to tell. Don't watch too closely as we seem to be in the early g2 stage.. and from history I wouldn't be surprised if this thing topped out at 0.03 or maybe 0.04 next week. If your fortunate enough to double your money let some free shares ride it out.

killin me mix  :D...this is G3 or what I've started calling G3b(after breakout)

I don't know of a good place to readabout MMs but I like the peanut kind  ;) I recommend googling Market Makers

slomo007

Out at .13 for about a 35% gain on where I bought.  I am not risky enough to let money ride on a company with almost no prospects or potential when I have a chance to get out for a 35% gain.  Time will only tell if I will regret this, but at least I'll sleep better tonight.  Use caution everyone. 

mix_master_mike

Oy Elite... I mean g3 :)

Thanks for the tips. Good luck with this one sir.

slomo007 - nothing wrong with pulling out with a nice gain. 35%'s a winner in my book.

I'm still long :)
Mike
www.vafrous.com

Wax

Doh I missed the great Friday sell off. I hate it when that happens. Hopefully it gets another dose of MM'ing Monday. Otherwise I will be using this trade as toilet paper  :P

Wax

out @ .008. L2 shows nothing worthy for the time being. Good luck all

doyerdiligence

Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

atalltexan

Any thoughts on entering again ?  Would like to see more volume on the next climb, but seems to have begun an upward move again.

oicpecnoc

The fox is not dead yet.

doug6038

Phox on the move again, up 75% in late trading. let's hope it carries the momo tomorrow!!!

setravis


*******************************************************************
PHOTONICS CORP NEW (OTC BB:PHOX.OB) Delayed quote data 

Last Trade: 0.0088
Trade Time: 11:32AM ET
Change:  0.0027 (44.26%)
Prev Close: 0.0061
Open: 0.0061
Bid: 0.0087 x 5000
Ask: 0.0088 x 5000
1y Target Est: N/A

  Day's Range: 0.0061 - 0.0088
52wk Range: N/A
Volume: 1,182,229
Avg Vol (3m): N/A
Market Cap: 1.14M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -0.001
Div Yield (ttm): N/A (N/A)


*****************************************************************
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis