3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

XHUA.OB---Sector: Technology---Industry: Software & Programming

Started by setravis, February 19, 2009, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

sub-penny to watch...

a company establishing itself as a leader in the digital media industry. Company has refocused its strategic business operation plans to maximize its strategic position in the publishing industry.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

So I think this looks good...
Good RSI/Stochastic/MACD
Theory...
I'm not convinced it works yet and it's still in Phase II trials :-\
Normally I like to buy undervalued and fundamentally sound stocks but it's sometimes hard to find them and even then, it could take a long time to profit. This contrarian theory is something I stumbled upon and seems to work quickly, but I've been too afraid in the past to put much faith in it. If it works and I am able to consistently profit from it, I will post it here. In the meantime, I will certainly keep recommending the stocks I am buying in this forum.


52wk Range: 0.01 - 0.32
Volume: 103,794,487
Avg Vol (3m): 229,368
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis