3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

LTBR

Started by eliteG, July 03, 2005, 01:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

this is what I see...and so it goes on the watchlist  8)
even if nothin occurs it will be an interesting study...

eliteG

movin  ;)

Look at the volume at this time of day!   :o


cumulina

I'll try a small handfull  ;D

Anyone else?

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

eliteG

I thought you would like this cumulina  ;) alternative energy

Irishman

I'm with you on this one, Elite. A pure speculative play but the upside is astronomical. I'll try to post the FA alittle later in the day. All the best.
Irish

eliteG

thx Irishman, I definately would like to hear the FA.  I have already doubled my position in this play.  I see lots of potential in the TA.


vic666

is this a good entry point in your opinion? (0.25 I mean)
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

eliteG

thats where a part of my shares were bought at  :) so thats a yes

vic666

thanks Elite, filled at 0.252 just a minute back.

good luck !
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

eliteG

thx, goodluck 2 all of us in this one  :D  saw an order @ 0.252 and I was like thats vic, lol.  Nice way to play it and you're up already  ;)

vic666

thx..and oh! before I forget....this baord is the best damn board on the land...

Kudos to Ramsburg, Elite, Jesse, and others that contribute selflessly to this board.

Regards,
Vic'
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

Ramsburg


Hi EliteG,

I think this is another great pick! I'm getting used to ;)
The chart is unbelievable from a technical point of view, short term bullish trend, with increasing volume, and a first breakout (today). I think it will be very easy to break the next level ($0.30), and that should be a major breakout, which means the development of a new mid-term trend, based on high volume buying power.
That's a bullish chart, but with no great euphoria yet, which means that till now that's not a speculative move yet... but it could start to be from now on, or after the $0.30 resistance is breached ;)  >:D

About the company, it's inside a very hot sector, and it seams like a very good project, take a look at their website: http://www.novastarresources.com/

Well... I had to buy some for my penny portfolio... bought @ $0.26 a little position, and if we see a confirmation, I'll buy a few more above $0.30.

Go NVAS !!!  ;)

Best regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Irishman

A short rundown on NVAS-
5/9 Custom Branded Networks (CBNK) acquires significant Uranium and Thorium property in Northern Australia
5/9 CBNK announces name and symbol change to Novastar (NVAS)
5/11  Drill log for Australian property shows VAST reserves of Thorium
5/16  Name Rubenstein PR as their PR and Investor Relations firm
5/19 Name Alex Weiss, founder of Weiss Precision which manufacturers components for the Dept. of Defense and Dept. of Energy to Board of Advisors
6/7 Met with Indian Energy officials to discuss possible deals.
6/23 Began lobbying members of Congress on the advantages of Thorium.
Why is all this so significant?    Because Thorium has been proven in test after scientific test to be more efficient and less harmful than Uranium and its byproduct Plutonium in fueling Nuclear Reactors. It provides far less radioactivity and virtually no weapons grade material as plutonium does. Novastar believes that a huge market utilizing Thorium based nuclear fuels is rapidly developing around the world and India is the first to show significant interest
and I would not be surprised if a deal with that country were not forthcoming in the not too distant future.
Novastar seems to be making all the right moves as indicated above. This may be a short termer, I don't know. We would have to check with Elite or some of the other TA's for that
But from an FA's point of view , this company has a very bright future in the medium/longer term and I bought with that in mind. All the best.
Irish

 
 

Ramsburg


Hi Irishman,

Thanks for your input ! (applaud)

Thats it ;) A lot of growing potential on a brand new market ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

Thx Irishman and Ramsburg for the added analysis.  This is teamwork  ;D 

I am having trouble not getting excited about this one.  I like the chemistry behind it.  The base that it would break out of if it crosses .300 is just great for explosive gains.  Lets see what this baby's got.  8)