3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

MSSI?

Started by higherstocks, July 03, 2005, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Hey Trunk you still in this?  I have sold my positon for a 1 bagger and waiting to get back in.  I have been watching this stock and I feel there will be some resistance at .051-.052.  Once it can get past the resistance at this level I believe the stock will fly.  What do you think Trunk

TRUNK

Hey Higherstocks.. I sold half of my position at .051 back when it popped and have been holding the other half ever since...  the chart looks great to me.. 6 up days in a row!

There has been tons of consilidation here so yes getting through .052 is the key number.. Once it breaks that on volume it is free to really run.. I probably will add more soon.. might wait for the next Large White Candle or break of .052 on volume though.. I think we will have 3 white candles in a row next time we get one of those large white candles...

looks promising for sure

yuyjust

hi guys ... dont MSSI fall into G-pattern ??? price spike with super volumn. 2 or more down day with less volumn. and high day's low was never reach on any of the pull back day ??? correct me if I'm wrong. Just try to fit G pattern into all the stock post in the penny stock thread ????  TIA

statement00

Starting to move pretty fast right now, already up to .052 on high volume.

eliteG

not high volume...looks high but for this stock but  it is not relatively high...almost looks like we are being set-up.

TRUNK

Oh well.. I back in for more at .047 hope this move shows more volume

catrader

how much volume is good volume?  now up to about 9 million, 11:22 pacific time.

invol_inlf

I bouth today at .051 when I saw it was breaking above the ascending triangle, vol is good enough for me.

eliteG

I'm in, volume still has 1 hour 13 min to rise... and it does fit the g-pattern  8)

eliteG

man if this can get to 15 million in volume...it'll be looking perfect  :-*

TRUNK

The G pattern is going to make you famous!

.06 looking strong

gmarc66

eliteg, can i ask what price u got in at?

very nice by the way!!

why is it i never have available cash when these things happen!! ;D

hope u clean it!!!

julia

statement00

I love the way this stock is moving, filling in every gap. The perfect "2 steps forward, 1 step back" rise. Very nice.

eliteG

thx Julia  :)

I got in at .058 with 100,000 shares and with the g-pattern a few cents should not make a difference  ;)

My mental kill the play stop is around the low of this candle and that would be a 28% loss from my buy point.

Hope it works for all of us TRUNK  :D

ROCKNROLL  8)

Stocksquire

looks like we'll tade over 15mil.  everyone holding overnight?