3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SYNX

Started by JMoney, July 07, 2005, 09:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtrader

 ::) I give up on this one so its probably nearing a move finally LOL


mtrader

This is the deadest money stock Ive ever held.  It should be reporting earnings in the next 10 days and is expected to be good and even profitable.  It should be in for some kinda move up/or down.  And has been tax selling off pretty hard.  I mention it FWIW only and apologize for ever recoing it.  Maybe it finally makes a move.  who knows.

wrangler

Quote from: mtrader on December 22, 2007, 08:25:43 PM
This is the deadest money stock Ive ever held.  It should be reporting earnings in the next 10 days and is expected to be good and even profitable.  It should be in for some kinda move up/or down.  And has been tax selling off pretty hard.  I mention it FWIW only and apologize for ever recoing it.  Maybe it finally makes a move.  who knows.

Hi mtrader
Thought I would take a look at SYNX when I read your post and give my opinion on it and all this info is " just my opinion"
When I brought chart up a big red flag hit me quick it was the volume it trades in,,low volume stocks is not very liquid and from the looks of this one you would probably have a very hard time selling it. Over six month time period the most it has ever traded in a day is 60,000 and that was a selling day,,buying day was 40,000 some days around 9000 and some days below 9000. Always look for stocks that trades in good volume making it easy to buy and sell when the time is right.
As far as chart showing direction it could be moving up,it's still to early to tell if bottom has been found. It could go back down to test support @1.50 and form double bottom or could move back up and begin series of higher highs and higher lows forming new supports and resisiances within a trendline.
Main reason for me responding was the volume it trades in. For a stock trading at 1.60 I would like to see daily average volume of at least 250,000 or more and looking back at least six months I would like to see some volume days over 500,000 showing I can dump this thing if it should start a run so I can take my profits or sell for a loss if needed.
All this is JMO as always,,Goodluck with your trade I hope you make some green
wrangler

mtrader

thanks wrangler all opinions always appreciated.  I stuck myself on this one.  Have traded it twice before for small profit on its spikes and could have exited on 2 bounces this year for small profit(10-20%).  But held it thinking they would show great growth in the terror/security biz.  If I can get an exit I wont be trading this one again.

Draak

Soon To Be Profitable. For Sure.

Press Release Source: Synergx Systems Inc.


Synergx Systems Inc. Announces New Transit Contracts
Tuesday March 11, 4:01 pm ET


SYOSSET, N.Y., March 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Synergx (Nasdaq: SYNX - News) announces that its Casey Systems subsidiary has secured two contracts for an aggregate of approximately $4.8 million to provide security and data systems to the New York City Transit Authority. Although Management expects these projects to be performed substantially during the next twelve months there can be no assurance that changes in schedules will not be experienced which could impact results in any given period.


Synergx is engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing and service of a variety of data communication products and systems with applications in the fire alarm, life safety, security and communication industries. For further information about Synergx please go to our website at WWW.SYNERGXSYSTEMS.COM.