3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

EliteG Infinite Compound Project

Started by eliteG, July 09, 2005, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

I'll do a quick update for the stocks I mentioned here:

Quote from: eliteG on October 18, 2005, 11:30:19 AM
HOM is a great long daytrade or swingtrade here, imo, @ 5.70ish stop @ 5.49ish

great on 5min and daily chart



HOM bounced off of 5.51 so nice stop point but now I would move my stop up to 5.59 if this is a daytrade.  Time is money too.

Quote from: eliteG on October 18, 2005, 11:45:39 AM
I posted UNTD as a possible short play here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3099.15

and I think it is set up perfectly today. I checked on earnings and those are 11/1 according to earningswhispers.com, so it should be safer from gaps until it gets close to that date. I am expecting a the big movedown today or tomorrow. This is all according to the chart. The probability should be high on this one so I would stop it tight no higher than about 13.75 and if you want to be more aggressive just above 13.50. Target is $.75-$1.25 or more down by tomorrow. ;)

UNTD is a short play..l its seen as low as 12.79.. now @ 13.  When i posted today it was at 13.29.  The weakness its showing today it may go below 12 the next few days.

Quote from: eliteG on October 18, 2005, 10:31:35 AM
made 2 buys (b = bought)

b GNBT @ .84
b MOTG @ ? .060-.067 not sure exactly yet

I'll update these 2 with charts.. There is a thread for MOTG already so I will update there.. and if I find an up-to-date one of GNBT I'll update there as well. ;)



GNBT is @ $1.. nice move  :o  so far I am holding this one overnight.  No news release yet  >:D >:D

MOTG is @ .054 boo  :-X but still above support.  A close above .0500 and I will hold.  This is a first stage consolidation after a strong move upwards.  There is a strong chance that it will move again.  Here you can see the downside of not waiting for momentum to kick in.  The plus is that I may be ahead of the move that might just gap away.  The minus is that right now my money is tied in a move that is sleepin.

gmarc66

Hi guys! Hey Elite!...just want u guys to check out amzb...not sure what is going on, but since last two days it has doubled itself...i smell news coming...volume is great.
I'm assuming it may be avian related...take a look...stoked6 started a thread on it penny stock picking.


good luck guys!!
julia

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on October 18, 2005, 02:45:22 PM
Hi guys! Hey Elite!...just want u guys to check out amzb...not sure what is going on, but since last two days it has doubled itself...i smell news coming...volume is great.
I'm assuming it may be avian related...take a look...stoked6 started a thread on it penny stock picking.


good luck guys!!
julia
Hey gmarc, AMZB has a lot of potential with this volume, and down channel break but I wouldn't touch it unless you can let it go quickly.  Support is far away and it could easilt try to close the gap @ .19 tomorrow.  I will keep a watch for it to consolidate.. and then if it can break that upwards.. thats the safe place, imo.  Here its pure gambling.

dhiraj19

GNBT closed at 0.90 giving up 50% of today's gain.  ??? What are thoughts for tomorrow?

- Dhiraj

gmarc66

Thanks for your advice Elite! ;D

I did pick some up at .30...and it did close at .349, so hopefully that is a good sign for more to come...it just feels like something is up...hmm..but, i will watch it tomorrow in case it takes a dive ;)

Thanks!!

julia

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on October 18, 2005, 04:05:09 PM
GNBT closed at 0.90 giving up 50% of today's gain. ??? What are thoughts for tomorrow?

- Dhiraj

profit taking end of day brought GNBT down.. I took part off @1.04 a very teeny part.  We have support @ .80 and perhaps some underlying story brought this up today.  I think GNBT has broken out of a solid base with volume and that there is a high probability for more ups once the position traders analyze the chart tonight.

gmarc66

Hi Elite!

Just wondering if u r still holding MBAH? I was thinking perhaps i should have sold today at .067...but, not sure if u think it still has further to go...that .07 seems to be tough to break.

Do you have any advice?

thank you! ;D

julia

starfire

SloMo MoMo....AGIS.OB had a volme of 3M plus shares traded today. Apparently it got caught on stockhideout.com's radar.

http://www.stockhideout.com/showthread.php?p=7145#post7145

AGIS recently announced a solid $12.5 million annual contract for an indefinite period. the stock is trading at 5 cents. 660M shares outstanding with 64 M annual revenue, should be trading at 10 cents!! 64M does not include the new contract announced with Pharma care. this could be a huge potential as Pharmacare has more than 30 million members.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/051013/agis.ob8-k.html

http://www.aegiscomgroup.com/

DannyOhad

Hi Elite,

I have a suggestion that might ease tracking your moves.

There are many questions as "Elite, do you still hold ABC?" or "Elite, did you sell XYZ?". I suggest to open every one of your posts with your current holdings and the last closed trade.

It's a very small effort from your side and a much clearer view for all of your readers.
What do you think?  :D

Thanks!
Ohad

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on October 18, 2005, 09:22:21 PM
Hi Elite!

Just wondering if u r still holding MBAH? I was thinking perhaps i should have sold today at .067...but, not sure if u think it still has further to go...that .07 seems to be tough to break.

Do you have any advice?

thank you! ;D

julia

I'm not holding MBAH but the play looks strong still.  Lets see what it does today.  If it breaks .07 with strength it could.. go.. all.. the.. way  :D  ;)

Quote from: DannyOhad on October 19, 2005, 06:24:02 AM
Hi Elite,

I have a suggestion that might ease tracking your moves.

There are many questions as "Elite, do you still hold ABC?" or "Elite, did you sell XYZ?". I suggest to open every one of your posts with your current holdings and the last closed trade.

It's a very small effort from your side and a much clearer view for all of your readers.
What do you think? :D

Thanks!
Ohad

I will consider it Ohad.  Its more difficult than you think.  I move in and out of plays pretty frequently and I do not list all my plays.  My philosophy doesn't allow me to hold for very long.. the answer to am I holding ABC is usually no.  But if you follow this thread, for the ones I post a buy point for, I will post a sell point.  Just be on your toes because it is your trade when you make it.  I may have just pointed in the right(hopefully not wrong) direction.

So I guess right now on the record are:

GNBT @ .84

MOTG -> changed symbol to MOTGE
the E is for Delinquent in required filings with the SEC and this is because the fundamental value has changed dramatically upwards, I think, and so they need more time to calculate.. thats the concept anyway. 
(see useful lnk for symbol change meanings)-> http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/04/022004.asp

eliteG

well GNBT just decided to go insane pre-market... someone must know news.. i cant find the news item

eliteG


eliteG

this is the headline:
QuoteGenerex Biotechnology to Accelerate Development of Vaccine for Pandemic Avian Influenza
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/051019/098453.html

dhiraj19

EliteG,

Any words of wisdom of selling half of GNBT 1.08? I think this is start of rally which will peak around noon or if continues may lead it higher at closing and tomorrow it'll crash after 30 minutes of high.

Also, I was reading your earlier posting about bailing out early on your trades, the action which you want to correct. How does this move translate to that....

Thanks for the pick yesterday

Thanks,
Dhiraj

eliteG

Looking to sell it all today.. I think the news is bogus.. and what I mean is it doesnt show any money coming into the company any time soon.

Half more GNBT sold @ 1.18

Quote from: dhiraj19 on October 19, 2005, 09:49:36 AM
EliteG,

Any words of wisdom of selling half of GNBT 1.08? I think this is start of rally which will peak around noon or if continues may lead it higher at closing and tomorrow it'll crash after 30 minutes of high.

Also, I was reading your earlier posting about bailing out early on your trades, the action which you want to correct. How does this move translate to that....

Thanks for the pick yesterday

Thanks,
Dhiraj

its hard to judge momentum of course.. we shall see  ;)  thanks for reminding me but I still rather be early than late  ;D

I'm glad you got in.  What price did you get?