3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

EliteG Infinite Compound Project

Started by eliteG, July 09, 2005, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Hello everybody!

I wanted to enter this boards battle!

On this topic I plan to post the trades I will make that will take a tiny account and make it a million dollar (not so tiny) account.

At first I expect to play only 1 penny stock at a time, with the whole account.  If/as the account grows(quickly if my analysis is correct) I will branch out my plays, eventually to non-penny plays as well.

My trades will be based only on Technical Analysis that I have been working on.  I will not know what the company does or what industry they are in, unless the company name gives it away.  I will definitely not know a thing about their fundamentals or any news items(noise).

These 1st trades will be for an extremely short time period.  I will only post the play after I buy and after I sell.  These are real trades in a risky environment and I believe it will be fun to watch and study.

I will calculate my progress using a mock $10,000 account.

So I'm putting my trust in T/A and my research.  Posting these plays will help keep me disciplined and allow me to share this experience with my fellow 3SoF traders.

This project is a challenge to myself and I plan to win.

cumulina

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

tommyt

Man...how much longer do we have to wait?

Michael

Penny stocks!!!! that is too easy with your following on this board you just have to mention the name and it will go through the roof  ;D

Good Luck!
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

stocky

elite its your choice to start with 10k instead of 1000 like dave but if you chose to start from 1000 then we will have less confusion and we can see some fireworks in the scientific experiment arena. And above all small players like me who can risk 1k but not 10k will be greatly benefited. :)

setravis

Hey G, That's great man....Go get em Wizard!
But you know...LOL..  :D   It sounds like you are going to do what I already do.
I will not know what the company does.
I will not know what Industry they are in.
I definitely do not know a thing about their fundamentals or any news items.(noise) hurts my ears.
Good luck being setravis. ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

strp609

Could soon be known as "The Daily Double" 

Looking forward to it   :D

eagerlearner

man oh man this is getting exciting !!  :o  ;D
will watch closely and cheer for u guys!

good luck elite!!

ehos

I think you guys missed the point.

EliteG said he will post the results after he buys AND sells.  I don't think he wants us to follow him.

(Which is a shame, boo!)  :)

Good luck in any case! 

fill_the_gap

Elite,

Think you are great and not questioning your credibility.  Just initial thoughts on the project prior to doing it.

Problem with posting after is that you can buy and/or watch a few and then claim you bought the one that rises substantially.   :o

Unless you post immediately and the price is within a tight range of where you posted the buy and sell, people may have a hard time following this. 

Plus posting immediately will help you with the price action.  (Selling is always tough because someone usually gets the bag). 

The way that David does it is perfect !  He lays his selection on the table regardless prior to movement.  That is what separates this site from the rest where people claim 200% returns After the fact.



Just one opinion, do the research

poiss

Quote from: fill_the_gap on July 10, 2005, 07:23:54 AM
...
Problem with posting after is that you can buy and/or watch a few and then claim you bought the one that rises substantially.   :o
......

Fill_the_gap,
Before You say things like You did, please take a little time to read EliteG's previous posts in different threads. Quoting EliteG: "This project is a challenge to myself and I plan to win" - will EliteG lie to EliteG? Doubtful.
And now for something completley different!

cumulina

I'll invite eliteG to send me a message of the stock he buys, with time, price etc. and after the sell, time, price etc.

I'll be happy to post the results here - after the sell.

I have no free money to follow eliteG's moves with, so ....

Would that do?

What do you think, eliteG?

I think this is exciting!

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

eliteG

Thx everybody for the encouragement and concern  ;) 

I was planning on making my first purchase between 2:30pm-4pm..if I find something :)..tomorrow and I was going to post it after market close.  I may sell it immediately the next day so I don't recommend anyone to follow because it may be too late. >:D

I am a trader just like all of you.  (link to some info about me http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1240.0)
I have had picks go very well and picks go terrible.

I have never turned an account of any size into a million dollars but I feel that the time is now.  It would be great to bring other traders along for this ride but the truth is the account could be zeroed out very quickly.  At least allow me to prove myself with more than "picks" but actual trades.  Knowing stuff is great but what you do with that stuff is what defines who you are.

If it starts going really well, I may try letting out a pick before end of day, if I think it won't skew these plays(traders that follow picks can be helpful and harmful).

Once I am done with NVAS and TYRIA my only penny plays will be what I post here.  I disagree with being in penny plays for a long time or having many of them.  I feel it is very difficult to analyze pennies(its difficult to measure an Atom but they can be nuclear).  The work I plan to do for this thread will take me most of the trading day(along with my other trading activities).  Hopefully this will focus me into a fine trading machine.

Bottomline is this is really my capital going in.  These picks are all based on my analysis whether they are posted in one of the boards or not.  I am not using any customary T/A methods, no indicators, no moving averages on my charts, no fundamentals, news, earnings.

What am I using then(no not magic  :D)?

All I will say is that I have studied...and studied...and researched(starting 3yrs ago on this)...and I may have something.  And I guess we'll all find out.

You see this is the only place where a trader can have a true peer review.  And I am submitting this project for your approval.  8)


basanlas


eagerlearner

Go elite Go!  ;D
you do what u think is best for this project.
it will be interesting and valuable for us to read and learn nonethless.
we always wish u the best!  hmm .. :P  as long as u answer our questions on all boards!  :P

good luck and lets have a good week!