3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GIGM - Sector: Technology---Industry: Multimedia & Graphics Software

Started by eliteG, June 03, 2005, 12:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieTrader

Quote1) This gap will probably become a breakaway gap
Too much pre market euphoria so the day didn't get that continuation to make a clean breakaway gap. However, importantly, it held above the previous 52 week high on enormous volume.

I look forward to Michael's fundamental analysis, I think GIGM is entering a new price appreciation phase as the market digests the financial turnaround and growth prospects going on here.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

voova99

I think quarterly report is enough reason to get some
input from Administrator Speculator, isn't it?

alien41

Hello Michael,

Well GIGM seem to have shined through on Thursday. ;D  I was very pleased with the conference call and see a bright future for GIGM.  I am assuming they know that 40% revenues for first quarter 2006 are already in the bag.  I was thinking of adding to my position.  Was wondering what your thoughts were on the CC and their future prospects.  Thanks in advance.

Alien

shawFund

We are still waiting for the word from Micheal.

The company Q4 2005 revenue: $11.8 million, net profit 2.4 million ($0.05 per share) but will be $1.3 million ($0.025 per share) if $1.1 million profit from legal settlement is not included.

Next quarter revenue is expected at $16.5 million but the company did not give net profit figures.

2005 profit of $0.13 per share gives the company's trailing PE of 42.

If the company can earn $0.26 in 2006 (100% increase) with the same PE, the stock will be in $10 range.

So, long term target is about $10 for 2006.

I am looking for other's opinions.


AussieTrader

#334
GIGM continues to shape up nicely for continuation. I think the story here is so strong that GIGM could keep moving up nicely for many weeks / months to come. Not setting any target (yet), but I am going to try and stay with this one as long as possible. I have 2 positions from $2.88 and $4.66 (having sold a small position prior to earns). It's the type of chart / story that if you fast foward 6 months you are not surprised to see a $15 / $20 stock.
Daily and Weekly Charts:
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

la-onda



shawFund

Short term, it is in $5.50-$6.05 range.

Bullish long term.

hehe3

Hey Guys,

Been looking at some screens of mine and looks to me GIGM showed up again.

For you Traders out there.  TAke a look at the previous volume on the earnings push.  Based on the Volume and weekly charts I can see this retesting  6.40. i'll be happy with over 6.

Going in with 1000 shares. Monday.

setravis

I fail to understand... ::)
I counted 9 different threads started on this stock, "and a new one today".
I don't know why we all cant post to the thread that was started first, "The Original"
It is so much easier to have all the history on a pick in one thread.That is unless you have a thread for longs and one for shorts,but still then we only need one of each.
This of someone starting a new thread is just a bunch of useless threads, clogs the site with trash. Why not use the search to find the thread and post what you have to say as an update to the thread..... ???
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

rickjust

HI,
maybe ramsburg could combine the new thread when it shows up. it can still have the same heading that you put on the post but it will show up on the original thread.
maxi

jorgegr

Is this member receiving the daily updates??

Pls look our current  portfolio :

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/3LongTermOF.php

jorgegr

ScottishTrader

Looks like GIGM is moving well this morning - profit taking may be done and it should be ready to get stuck into the $6 range  ;D