3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TYRIA.OB

Started by David Randolph, July 12, 2005, 07:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantazia

#15
Dave I don't believe IVOC.OB has any position in TYRIA.OB any more.

"SEPARATION FROM IVOICE

Trey was incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 3, 2002, as a wholly owned subsidiary of iVoice, Inc. Trey had no material assets or activities until the contribution of the Automatic Reminder software business was transferred to Trey pursuant to the spin-off transaction of Trey from iVoice. Since the spin-off, which occurred on February 11, 2004, Trey has been an independent public company, with iVoice having no continuing ownership interest in Trey."

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/050513/tyria.ob10qsb.html



David Randolph

Thanks fantazia, a friend of mine called me asking if IVOC had any relationship with TYRIA.OB and I had no time to investigate ... thanks a lot, let me applaud you  :D

Gurukul

David  Is TYRIA still a buy?

David Randolph

Quote from: Gurukul on July 20, 2005, 09:36:36 PM
David Is TYRIA still a buy?

I always have trouble answering this kind of questions Gurukul. Since I'm holding the stock I think it will rise in the short term, but I've bought at $0.031, the stock traded some days below my buying point, why didn't you buy then?

At this time there's no technical signal to buy, that is, I wouldn't consider this stock to buy now. But, if we get a close above the $0.049 resistance level, which I believe, considering technicals and fundamentals, will happen, then it is definitely a buy.

Strange answer, isn't it?

Back to TYRIA.OB, volume and price are rising in tandem, I hope the stock breaks the $0.046-$0.049 resistance level on this move.

David Randolph

TYRIA.OB made a doji candlestick yesterday which reflects indecision by traders. Indecision when confronting a resistance level is not a good thing. It is possible for TYRIA.OB to pullback now, I would like to see it hold the ascending trendline.

But we never know, with the kind of fundamentals TYRIA.OB has, anything is possible and a white and powerful marubozu can come anytime now.

I'm holding the stock for the medium/long term.

David Randolph

Friday's pullback was fully expected. And it did hold the ascending trendline. So what a bull wishes now is for the stock to consolidate a bit around these levels and then a powerful white marubozu with great volume to break the $0.046-$0.049 resistance level.

Let's see if TYRIA.OB can deliver, I guess so.

David Randolph

Perhaps the following news will give power for TYRIA.OB to break the $0.046-$0.049 resistance level: Trey Resources Closes Software Transaction With Major Export Company
Company Continues to Make Major Inroads in Sales of Financial Accounting Software


Well, it's just $67,000, but the market cap of the company is just $2.4M too. At least they're moving in the right direction, and so will the stock price, after the current minor correction:

Gurukul

When the stock does not move up even there is a good news what does that show?


David Randolph

Quote from: Gurukul on July 26, 2005, 05:44:12 PM
When the stock does not move up even there is a good news what does that show?

Gurukul has a point, but we must remember TYRIA.OB is up 200% in less than a month, so some consolidation is normal behavior, even when we get positive news like the one we got yesterday.

So I take it as normal that the stock couldn't hold this second attempt at the $0.046-$0.049 resistance zone. If TYRIA holds around current levels for some time we have a good possibility for breaking higher in the near future. Considering fundamentals that's what will happen for sure.


David Randolph

TYRIA.OB will probably have revenues higher than $4M in 2005. The market cap is just $2.27M at this point, and I've checked this with the SEC filings.

There's no way this company will stay this low for long. Probably TYRIA's fundamentals have been unnoticed because it is a recent IPO.

David Randolph

Matching low candlestick pattern on TYRIA.OB suggests the bullish trend will probably resume in the coming days.

David Randolph

Not yet, it seems TYRIA.OB is still fighting with profit taking. I think we'll make somekind of an ascending triangle formation before the resistance at $0.045-$0.049 is taken out.

Patience is a virtue in the stock market, and I will have some patience with TYRIA.OB, because fundamentals warrant a much higher stock price, as I've explained in previous posts on this thread.

From this day on I won't be able to buy anymore pennies for the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio (these will be on the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio), so I want to take care right of the pennies I got, and sell them real high, if possible.

We'll see, the market has the word now.

David Randolph

TYRIA went down a bit more yesterday and now I'm flat on the position. But I will keep the stock, based on fundamentals ($1M in revenues in just one quarter for a market cap of just $2M  ???).

Yet, it is possible something is going on behind the scenes, something bearish, that I don't know. That's why I always need to have a safety net, even when there's reason to believe fundamentals are sound and a much higher stock price should come.

What is my belief? I believe TYRIA.OB is on a consolidation phase before it breaks out the $0.045-$0.049 resistance zone. What would need to happen for my belief to be no longer valid? Well, if the stock closes below $0.025 this was no consolidation phase, in fact we have a double top in place, and that double top would have a technical target of $0.004  ::)

Holding 3% of capital on TYRIA.OB, hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

David Randolph

It looks like we've found a support for TYRIA.OB. We're forming the triangular formation I was talking about. Fundamentals will probably become noticed by the market over the coming months. I'll continue to hold TYRIA.OB.

David Randolph

Nothing new on TYRIA.OB, I'll continue to hold the stock since I'm expecting more good news  over the coming months. The market cap on this company is too low, I believe this won't go on for long, not with the products and sales this company has.