3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

RSHN.PK

Started by saffeysite1, July 14, 2005, 11:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Hey Higher...nice call on RSHN...applause! :D

Too bad i never got back in...do u believe i bought  1 mil shares at .0006 and sold at .0011 and .0013....man...that would have been nice had i held...at least some of it....boo hoo.

But, nice to see  u guys making some cash on this beauty.

gl...hope it continues for u! ;D...u too Lana, enjoy ur riches ;D

julia


higherstocks

RSHN had the usual pullback and now is making a move.  I think we see a close over .01 tommorrow.  The chart has been buetiful.  Bouncing off RSI 70 and not passing through it is very bullish.  >:D

higherstocks

PPS is really holding up nicely, I suspect they will be coming out with news of contracts this week.  Target price on this one for me now is .03-.04.  So far with this one since playing it early was a initial investment of $5000 and I am now sitting on $25000.  I am still holding my 25000 and looking to turn it into $100000 when I get into the .03-.04 range.  If this happens it will be the biggest percentage gain for me in a penny stock.  The reasoning for me this being the best penny investment right now is all the exposure this penny got in the expo last weekend and the contracts they will be coming out with in korea and china.  There is also talk that they are in the works with a big distrbution deal in the US.  Once this news breaks there will be no problem in getting into the .03-.04 range and probally getting close to the .10 range.

Lana, I hope you are still holding here, I think we will make some insane green on this one.  >:D

win2seek

Wow.. what a climb! But it have came back down to below .01  Still expect this one to keep on climbing? :D for u guys in at .0006  great job! wonderful profit if hold to .07.. wow

lana2b

 Hey, Higherstocks

Yes, I'm with you. Thinking to add monday morning for $4000
What do you think? Not to late yet?

Thanks for support  GLTA

lana

higherstocks

Hey Lana, yes I feel that even adding here would be good.  We are holding very strong here waiting for more news to come.  Im not sure the details but it looks like they are getting alot of attention.  Once we get some news on contracts this thing will fly.  I would probally look to see what happens Monday morning before adding though.  Lets see what conspires with the pps on Monday.  GL

lana2b

Thanks Higherstocks

Yes, will see...

Have a good night

lana

  P.S.  What is your real name?( if you don't mind)

higherstocks


lana2b

Morning Jay

Decided to add little by little- started @.0077--Ended up 120000 shares @0.008

Nobody wants to sell- good sing

lana

higherstocks

Moving this AM PR out and more to come next week.  >:D

BullMan

Great pick Higher Thx.  ;D  This is still running.  Looks like they have some deals coming in next week also.

higherstocks

Bob Corr said next two Press Releases should take care of the problem with Schwab.
Lana are you still holding?  I think we should see some pretty good increase in pps next week.  RSHN's business has really taken off and I think we will see a good run coming.

Looks like Doyer is up to his old tricks smiting me.  :D  What a baby.  Probally Jelous because he cant pick a winner.  :D

lana2b

#42
Hi Jay

Still in and triple my position, but will need to cash it out before April 25- for my trip to Ukraine
This week had a terrible experience to cash the profit SEIH and NDOL- could have 50 % 0n each, but thought they will have more PR and run more >:( :(

Easy to say"Don't let profit turn into loss"- can read charts and feel where profit may be taken- maybe a little greedy? :-[

So, if it is not against your rules, give me, please, a hint- can't hold it to long

About the fight- dont let it bother you and don't go lower to somebody's level

GLTA

lana

higherstocks

Hey Lana, I think this week is going to be good for RSHN just because we are going to see some significant PR's this week.  I will let you know when I am selling but for now I think we are going to see another leg to the run.  The PPS had to calm down after the big run it had, but the good thing is it held up very good.  Sorry to hear about seih and ndol, for me a 50% rise in pps is pretty good I would have probally took at least some profit there.  Remeber with this pennys they move fast and hard up or down so if you can get a 50% increase in pps that is pretty good and dont fall in love with these pennys.  RSHN's run has been great but they are hard to come by  ;).  The only reason that I am still in this one is because the pps has been holding strong and I see this going higher, but when and if it makes its next run if it does get to .02-03 I will be looking to dump all of it because at a o/s of 4 billion .02-.03 is as high as I see this going for now anyway, unless the come out and do a buyback or retire of some of the shares.  A good example to compare with is USXP and GZFX with around the same o/s they will make a big run to penny land and then come back quick to reality where they sit now at .01-.015.  Well good luck this week!  ;D